Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
chunkylard

Strangest thing you did to get rid of acne?

Crushed a multivitamin pill up, put it into my cleanser and used it as an exfoliator filled with Vitamin A/C/E/B5/Zinc/everything else. :rolleyes:

Edited by chunkylard

That sounds like some snake oil remedy stuff :P

Although I guess having snail slime on my face can't be any more gross than a bunch of other goopy-drippy products I've tried.

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

did somekind of freaky ritual thing i read on some magic ezoterical book, u gotta like have candles, piece of your hair, your talisman or something and other stuff, then mumble something repeatedly, go on circles and feel somekind of energiez blah blah etc etc and yea i was serious bout it, pffft lolz...>_>'

did somekind of freaky ritual thing i read on some magic ezoterical book, u gotta like have candles, piece of your hair, your talisman or something and other stuff, then mumble something repeatedly, go on circles and feel somekind of energiez blah blah etc etc and yea i was serious bout it, pffft lolz...>_>'

Are your chakras realigned?

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

lolz is this srs question? well from all the blah that i read in those kind of books they ofc are not ok xD but srsly i dont buy this shit anymore, about chakras, i dont believe it can help with acne anywayz baah

-__-

I tried healing my acne with a wiccan/pagan ritual type thing once. I had no idea what I was doing,but I read it off the internet.Ha. I think it had some blue candles,willow tree twigs....but I'm certainly no Wiccan so I was probably doing it very wrong in the first place. :lol:

As for the "snake oil" remedy,Biocutis did actually make sense. Snail secretions do contain copper peptides and enzymes that are actually good for the skin. It helped my skin tremendously until they change the formula.