Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey everyone....

so, i definately wanna do something different with my hair.... im thinking of changing up my (dud) usual straight brown hair into a (stud) brown wavy hair with an auburn undertone....

here are some pictures...

-first one is of me (note i have hair extensions in and i curled my hair, my hairs not as thick and is like an inch shorter), i dont have an updated pic of me

-second is the red color i want (scarlett johanson)

-third is the type of two tone i want (raven)

-foruth is the style i want (victoria justice <3 her)!

what do you guys think??

edit i look weird in that pic because its pixely lol

post-96980-1292078570_thumb.jpg

post-96980-1292078611_thumb.jpg

post-96980-1292078624_thumb.jpg

post-96980-1292078633_thumb.jpg

post-96980-1292078570_thumb.jpg

post-96980-1292078611_thumb.jpg

post-96980-1292078624_thumb.jpg

post-96980-1292078633_thumb.jpg

You know what, if you want to do something different to your hair and save some cash I'd say just get some straight bangs. You'd totally pull it off. Plus, it seems like your hair is pretty long, dying it would be just a hassle and depending on how long you want "that" color you're gonna have to keep re-dying and stuff...not good for your hair.

I have the burgundy hair color right now. I dyed my hair (myself) about 4-5 times that color already and haven't for about 6 months. Dude my hair is almost stringy and elasticy. And I'm finding some pieces of hair that almost look wirey. Stick to your natural hair color. Natural is best anyways. You don't wanna look like those grannys with wirey hair from dying their hair too much. Just saying :)

I think it would look totally awesome especially with the color red that ScarJo has in that pic. I wanna see pics! I say go for it. I've been wanting to put some red in my hair too, but I haven't decided yet.

They're all weaves. So, just change the color. :) You can definitely achieve the look you want by using the right products, especially when it comes to curling or making waves appear in your hair.

Edited by WalkTheWire