Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ali2991

Started Roaccutane and...

I started taking Roaccutane over a week ago now, and I was so worried about all the bad stories about it. However I have to say I am absolutely fine, the only thing wrong is that i have a little dryness on my lips, and i felt slightly more tired than normal, but no serious side effects what so ever and my skin is looking more clear than it did even though I have just been on them a week!

But I seriously am shocked that I have felt no serious side effects, I still just feel my normal self.

You've only taken it for a week, some people don't experience hair loss until either a month into the treatment or a couple months after they've stopped.

You've only taken it for a week, some people don't experience hair loss until either a month into the treatment or a couple months after they've stopped.

This.

This.

This.

A week into accutane is 1/20 to 1/24 (5 to 6 months however long your course is) of your entire treatment.

Some people don't experience any hair loss. Ever.

Ali2991, it affects different people in different ways, it may take a little more time before you experience more side effects but by no means should you expect your Roaccutane experience to be awful. For me, it was one of the best things I ever did. Good luck with your course.

Edited by English_Rose