Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Packerfan785

Easy ways to exfoliate?

sand paper and a block of wood. or a sanding block. I would start with 80 or 120 grit. Change the paper when it gets clogged. Rub until you feel it or it gets uncomfortable. The good thing about this is you won't damage live skin. It will take several days to get it all. If you tru too much, it will make you sore and that is not good.

best-muscle-building-programs

Edited by JonyLeaber

Packerfan, buy a large container of iodized salt for 55 cents. Keep it outside the shower and then pour handfuls of it on your body when you want to exfoliate. You can also try white sugar which is used for exfoliation in the high end spas. Both are great. Sugar is a humectant and so your skin will feel softer and more hydrated after exfoliation. Salt is great too.

These are the best two exfoliators!

Good luck!

Sand Paper? wtf? lol wow. I would never start scrubbing my face with sand paper, unless I wanted to get terrible acne. Man a lot of you guys must not have that sensitive of skin. I mean I rub my skin against a dirty towel and get 20 break outs. Super sensitive. I also had terrible acne. Where I see people on here post pics like "omg what do I do?!" and I look and it is like 2 breakouts you can barely see, lol. I've had over 100 blemishes on my face easy a bunch of times.

Easy way to exfoliate is yogurt. Plain organic. Or epson salt like said above. Yogurt seems more forgiving, and really nice on the skin.