Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest pokemonster

soo liek..anybody knoowz what causes those fugly ass BLUE zombie VEINS under eyes

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

yaah its cool to look like zombie n stuff buuh im getting pretty bored of it by now yknow :dozing: afterall if i ever will want them again i can just take blue marker and draw them riiight? its such a duuh but body doesnt seem to get pffft how lame~ :crazy2: , plus they dont look very nice together with my beautiful acne, so i wanna know maybe somebody has them and wtf is this sheet huh? ive done researches n blah but seems like this shit is pretty rare (how cool i stand out in uniquely laame way again :dozing:) and causes are so universal, that baahh..

so i hope ppl, who like also had tose blue veins under eyes and then got cool method and bam treated them and then they are not there anymore AT ALL, respond to mee and tell mee this method! please? :confused:

should i just cut em out with kitchen knife maybe? idk :shrug:

:ghost:

Edited by fugleee_dumbBUNNY

Hey fuglee, I'm sorry for blocking you. I did that to stop you from saying anything stupid, and I wasn't going to compare you to her, I just wanted to see you. lol Where did you come up with that?.

Anyway, to answer you question.

I think enlarged veins means you are dehydrated. If i'm right It's either the water your drinking is not hydrating you because its low quality, or your not drinking enough.

I will look into this, eh i'm sorry. I never said anything repulsive tho. My intentions were good, and I never planned to shut you out.

Edited by AthleticHunta

I tried to read this... but I seriously could not get past the first few lines before my eyes started to blur. I'm sorry, but PLEASE proof-read your questions/posts before you publish them, and please utilize spell check and dictionaries, because I literally could not read this, nor could I take the content seriously when I attempted to read it. I get one of those "wtf" looks on my face. And this is basically the norm with every single written entry I have seen you post in this forum.

Perhaps it's because I have not encountered such bad chat-speak-inspired writing for a good.... 8 years? My tolerance for extremely (obviously) horrible spelling and grammar is far lower than it once was when I was in my chat-speak years.

Anyways, based on the title (which I was able to read, as it is very short), I went to Google:

2. Blue-ish veins. As we age, the skin around our eyes thins out, causing the veins underneath to show. This is typical in women with lighter skin.

Your up tightness makes my brain wanna explode black glasses lady O_O .. Her spelling sucks so who cares, don't like it, don't answer the question.. Do you really think your the first person to tell er this?, and haven't you told her this before?. Get over it lol, it's obv she doesn't care

If you have thin skin, you might need to eat more foods with fat in them along with protein. You being a vegetarian may ave caused this to happen do to the very little fat content in the diet.

When I was only used to eat oatmeal and cerial before I was eating healthy, I think I had the same problem, and my skin was very thin, my my skin is very thick sense I have been eating the way I do, took me a few years however.

A quick fix is to start getting more sun every single day, also this will help your acne stop forming, and your overall mental health improve greatly.

cook and Mix eggs,oatmeal and and a few tablespoons of olive oil. Maybe that's a good food?, well just trying to recommend a food, you are a vegetarian lol... I'm not..

Edited by AthleticHunta

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

AthleticHunta wtf stfu!! -_- anyways shuddupahuddupshuddup, u just gotta edit out all yo posts here right now, damn! duuud bcz wtf r u talking about and why here?? *punchez yoo!!* >:0

& btw I blockd u lol

anywayz plz edit out that stuff, uknow what im talking about ok?! l:/

and hey i drink enuff, and i eat all that stuff already, srsly my diet is perfect probably :dozing:

AshleyNicole srsly take a break with speeling lesson for me bcz grammar my ass, and lol women and ageing yet has nothing to do with me, but ur right its heredetary actually, my mom has them as well, and i had them ever since, just that mom have them totally less noticeable and me i don need them anymore and all that ive researched before as i said, and none of that applies to me, nope..thnx for help anyhow but yea thats the way it is :/

and for future answerers, plz consider if u rly had this and if u really have something epic and working to suggest, that eliminates this shit, basically if your answer rly is needed >_> ok thnx.

Edited by fugleee_dumbBUNNY

Your up tightness makes my brain wanna explode black glasses lady O_O .. Her spelling sucks so who cares, don't like it, don't answer the question.. Do you really think your the first person to tell er this?, and haven't you told her this before?. Get over it lol, it's obv she doesn't care

If you have thin skin, you might need to eat more foods with fat in them along with protein. You being a vegetarian may ave caused this to happen do to the very little fat content in the diet.

When I was only used to eat oatmeal and cerial before I was eating healthy, I think I had the same problem, and my skin was very thin, my my skin is very thick sense I have been eating the way I do, took me a few years however.

A quick fix is to start getting more sun every single day, also this will help your acne stop forming, and your overall mental health improve greatly.

cook and Mix eggs,oatmeal and and a few tablespoons of olive oil. Maybe that's a good food?, well just trying to recommend a food, you are a vegetarian lol... I'm not..

Concuring with Ashley and her sage elucidation, Fuggley indubitably would elicit a more preferred response if he constrained to those contingencies. However, he is erudite and perhaps this may assuage his verbiage and inarticulateness.

Good luck, Fuggley!

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

ROFL!!!

i honestly had to use wocabulary to find out the meaning of what u said there Dotty1 it was so inteligently literary eloquent sophisticated stately irreproachable paragraph that i dont even..xD

& so funny, but u sure are flattering me with eruditeness thing if that was meant for me ahah :teehee: but naww sory but unfortunately u cant make me type proprly tho :3

that aand i like yo sig, in a way that its true, not that i like truth tho ofc but yea

im also sorry to sage Ashley majesty if i said something wrong ever lolz :rolleyes:

& now back to the bzns, i rly hope somebody has those zombie veins as well, cmon ppl, anybody? noway im alone again? :|

ROFL!!!

i honestly had to use wocabulary to find out the meaning of what u said there Dotty1 it was so inteligently literary eloquent sophisticated stately irreproachable paragraph that i dont even..xD

& so funny, but u sure are flattering me with eruditeness thing if that was meant for me ahah :teehee: but naww sory but unfortunately u cant make me type proprly tho :3

that aand i like yo sig, in a way that its true, not that i like truth tho ofc but yea

im also sorry to sage Ashley majesty if i said something wrong ever lolz :rolleyes:

& now back to the bzns, i rly hope somebody has those zombie veins as well, cmon ppl, anybody? noway im alone again? :|

Perhaps you should take a photo of the problem so that we can have a better understanding? Are you saying the blue veins under your eyes are very blue? Are they so blue that they make blue "circles" under your eyes?

I had a friend who complained about the blue veins under his eyes all the time. He finally learned that he could not eat corn or soy. I would believe that you might be the same way, Fuggley. Do you have other health problems?

For example:

Do you have digestive issues?

Do you feel cranky or fatigued often?

Do you get canker sores on a regular basis?

Do you have horrible menstrual cramps?

Have you been diagnosed with any other conditions in the past?

Do have cold hands and feet? Do you feel chilly often?

Do you feel like your hair is thinning?

Do you have constantly chapped lips?

Do you have "goosebump" skin in patches on your arms or legs that seem to be permanent?

Edited by Dotty1

This thread has nothing to do with acne and, frankly, it's a lot of it is just bickering about the way the OP types, so it's now closed.

For the record, fugleee, I have an incredibly hard time reading your posts. If you legitimately want people to help you and give you advice, why go out of your way to make your posts difficult to read or understand?