Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i'm in the US, anyone else using the panoxyl aquagel 2.5% BP gel? I'd really like to try it but can't find it anywhere but random shady-looking websites (which I'm not sure I trust... :doubt: )

If you're using the aquagel, where do you buy it? All I can find is the cleanser and bar soap.

Thanks so much!

Already replied to you once but wasn't sure if it sent or not, so forgive me for repeating myself.

This is the site I get it from

http://www.chemistdirect.co.uk/panoxyl-aqu...-25_1_9521.html

It is cheap, but then I don't know what the charge will be to ship it - but it arrives as you would expect and is the real deal - I have been getting it from them for four months and have just bought 10 tubes since it makes it a bit cheaper.

Good luck with everything

Chuck

Im from the UK so i just ordered it through the chemists. Its VERY powerful! flake like never before, kindof overkills if you know what i mean. Makes your face red for about 3 hours after its washed off. But apart from that its very good. Id recommend using it to dry out spots rather than preventing them.