Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Timehealsall

scar formation

Guest Timehealsall

Can a scar form if you have an injury to your face, but no wound occurs? For example, lets say you hit your nose with something, but the only thing that happens is that it gets rid for like 4 minutes, and then returns to normal. Can this turn into a scar?

Gets rid in for 4 minutes and returns to normal? Not sure where you're coming from but I'm guessing no.

Guest Timehealsall
Gets rid in for 4 minutes and returns to normal? Not sure where you're coming from but I'm guessing no.

ok so basically, i have some pimples on my nose. I hit my nose while i was putting sweater on, and the zipper on the sweater kind of hit my nose. My nose area got red, but the pimples seemed to be the same. The area around the pimples was red. BUt after 5 minutes, it returned to normal. My question was, could i have maybe irritated the pimples/skin so that they scar? They seem to look exactly the same though and arent hurting or anything.

Guest Timehealsall

yea man. the problem is, i am getting scars, and i dont understand why i am getting them. That is why i am worried about trivial shit like this. What the fuck is wrong with my body?

Guest Timehealsall

okay umm, i am not sure, but i developed three indent type lines on my nose. Now, when i hit myself with this zipper, there was no bleeding at all or any cut, just redness for like 4 minutes. And i didnt even hit it on the area where i got these lines, just near that area. im so depressed.. I dont even know how or what is causing/making me get such things..

Welcome to my world. There is not much you can do about it really, but best thing to do is probably the easiest, dont interfere. Let the body take care of it, and I guess eating healthy can restimulate the immune system if in fact there is something wrong with you, and I dont mean the whole eat vegies and fruits nonsense, lol honestly who does that, just lay off the chips and soda.