Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i really f**king hate summer.. the sweat and oil, the weird stares and people thinking "what the fuck you wearing a hoodie on 30c degree weather you fool" does anyone with acne like summer?

sitting in my room in this weather is equivalent to sitting in the Sahara desert

my life is the worst, no one here can beat my shitty life..

virgin

no job

no gf

only thing i do is tafe computer course and rest of the time im on my computer... had invites to go partys and clubs and declined cause im anti social boo yeah!

how lame am i -.-

Edited by David-

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

wow watta terrible problems...LOL!!~ :banana:

i know right lol

i guess no one beat me i suceed at failing

feelsgoodman.jpg

Guest DireStraits

David, mate first of all try and relax.

Your first point of call is to try and book an appointment with a derm to sort your skin problems out and if its that bad maybe raise the idea of trying accutane with the derm.

Trust me dude, im from Sydney like you and i know that its party season at the moment and you dont want to miss out.

This time last year i remember i was doing fuck all because the weather affected my skin big time just like yours but after seeing a derm (which i avoided cause theres a lot of fking derm haters on this site who have no clue what they're talking about) my bad acne days are in the past. As for oily skin theres not a lot you can do though a lot of people get it.

The only reason im at home now is because my friends have dogged me to go christmas shopping or some other bs excuse, otherwise i'd be enjoying the beach and checking out talent which i didn't get to do last year lol.

All the best dude.

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

i know right lol

i guess no one beat me i suceed at failing

feelsgoodman.jpg

bro, if i had yo probz, daamn..just cheer uupz xD

aand fe i can totally beat u at failing lolz, bcz im pro at failing yknow! u just cant beat me! xD

David, mate first of all try and relax.

Your first point of call is to try and book an appointment with a derm to sort your skin problems out and if its that bad maybe raise the idea of trying accutane with the derm.

Trust me dude, im from Sydney like you and i know that its party season at the moment and you dont want to miss out.

This time last year i remember i was doing fuck all because the weather affected my skin big time just like yours but after seeing a derm (which i avoided cause theres a lot of fking derm haters on this site who have no clue what they're talking about) my bad acne days are in the past. As for oily skin theres not a lot you can do though a lot of people get it.

The only reason im at home now is because my friends have dogged me to go christmas shopping or some other bs excuse, otherwise i'd be enjoying the beach and checking out talent which i didn't get to do last year lol.

All the best dude.

Hmmm the idea of going to a derm i dont like, would be very uncomfortable... accutane is maybe not for me, they will prob say i dont have it bad enough and just put me on anti biotics

the only thing i hate with acne is the redness... when i was on doxycycline it worked good but then i ran out and it would of stopped working very soon anyway, when i stopped doxy got more red area's and acne went worse but it could be not enough water, when i stopped doxy i drank coke every day and all day and coke makes you dehydrate and that cant be good for my skin so i think water is what i need. sure it wont get rid of it but should help with redness (i hope)

i only get oily skin when walking in the sun, but thats obviously not due to acne and everyone sweats if walking when the sun is shining so cant do much there

its always the nice people who get acne and the cu*ts who say clear... fuck life

and my family and relatives wonder why im so anti social... they are all fucking retarded to not see why...

its always the nice people who get acne and the cu*ts who say clear... fuck life

I've noticed this a lot too. I'd never make fun of someone's condition, even before I had acne. and yet I see people with clear skin just rip on me and others because of acne.

and my family and relatives wonder why im so anti social... they are all fucking retarded to not see why...

I have the same problem with family and friends...I haven't gone to school in years and they keep badgering me about why. Then I'll tell them that it's because of my acne and they think that I'm stupid for dropping out. If only they knew how it felt to walk around with huge cysts and scars on their faces...

Edited by bunpan

yeah. my parents went to some family BBQ and someone asked my mum why i didnt go she said im shy and then 1 of the relatives said "no no hes just not social-able" oh yeah id like her to fucking be social-able with acne

fucking relatives think they know me when they havent seen me for 3 years

Edited by David-

Guest DireStraits

Dave, you should have gone. Even though it does sound like a lame bbq i find that mature adults especially relatives notice the least your skin condition.

If its redness thats bothering you then just try some aloe gel or vitamin C supplements.

keep ur head up man. things will eventually change for you and well just try and enjoy life because we only live once and its not for long. good luck though bro!

Dave, you should have gone. Even though it does sound like a lame bbq i find that mature adults especially relatives notice the least your skin condition.

If its redness thats bothering you then just try some aloe gel or vitamin C supplements.

OMG why didnt i think of that... i have some aloe vera gel i stopped before i stopped doxy, that helped with redness alot! thanks for reminding me

Guest DireStraits

OMG why didnt i think of that... i have some aloe vera gel i stopped before i stopped doxy, that helped with redness alot! thanks for reminding me

No problem kid.

Just stop missing those social events, especially with family members. Holding a conversation is an important skill which doesn't get developed if you stay at home doing nothing.

No problem kid.

Just stop missing those social events, especially with family members. Holding a conversation is an important skill which doesn't get developed if you stay at home doing nothing.

bro im beyond repair... no therapy or anyone will be able to make me normal again with this acne... cant ignore it either it gets to me so bad i cant really meet new people.. only time i am social is when im drinking

i should be an alcoholic.. problem solved

Im sorry but some of the replies on here are nothing but horrible, 'stop feeling sorry for yourself!' No! Thats so not on, we are all here because acne has taken over us as a person and for someone here to tell someone else to stop feeling sorry for themselves, when they're clearly not is actually beyond!

But David, im really envious of you tbh. Why dont you just try tanning in the sun, it clears my skin up and it makes my acne scars go away. I would sit outside, with a book, some soda and enjoy your summer. I always go outside when the sun is out just to try and get my skin sorted...normally sorts it out!

Im sorry but some of the replies on here are nothing but horrible, 'stop feeling sorry for yourself!' No! Thats so not on, we are all here because acne has taken over us as a person and for someone here to tell someone else to stop feeling sorry for themselves, when they're clearly not is actually beyond!

But David, im really envious of you tbh. Why dont you just try tanning in the sun, it clears my skin up and it makes my acne scars go away. I would sit outside, with a book, some soda and enjoy your summer. I always go outside when the sun is out just to try and get my skin sorted...normally sorts it out!

yeah i could use a tan right now lol

Sup /b/ro

I'm 6 / 6 on your checklist up there. I even got into a computer related course because the computer is the only place i feel comfortable and happy. Like most of us i tried countless creams/topical/facewash on tv/murad and prescribed doxy.

I explained to my derm my unhappiness with this and he got me into accutane. I studied the danger of it and went for it. Now 8 months later, i am clear. Hoping to stay clear.

Read about tane and get it if you can. I suffered since i was 13 and accutane is the only thing that worked for me.

Its -10 degrees c here (UK) . I want summer back.

As for your acne getting worse in summer. UV kills acne bacteria, remember that sweat doesnt cause acne, but it will speed it up, i.e the spots you are getting now you would have gotten anyway later on, but the sweats filled the clogged pore up quicker and allowed p bacteria to culture, i.e. in a deoxygenated environment.

/b/ rother

dont know if i can go on accutane, the side effects seem pretty dangerous.. is accutane just tablets that you take once a day or how is work?

Guest DireStraits
/b/ rother

dont know if i can go on accutane, the side effects seem pretty dangerous.. is accutane just tablets that you take once a day or how is work?

Dude just go see a derm and they'll tell you whether you need accutane or something else.

Do your research before hand as well alright.

Go to your GP and get a referral for a derm trust them.

Edited by DireStraits

i had the worst breakout of my life at age 22 over this summer, in November I went to my derm and he gave me Retin-A .50 and Monocycline and I havent had a pimple since November 13. I feel like a different person, go see your derm and get some good stuff.

effing acne ruining everyone's self esteem pissing me off. Why did god made acne exist anyways.

acne has made me turn anti christ so god doesnt exist to me

hes a fucking shitty god to watch sick people die and let people suffer with acne fucking what kind of god does that.

a shit asshole mother fucker god thats what

sorry for my language but im so pissed off at this fucking acne its fucking driving me insane i fucking hate this fucking life i wanna fucking die or be frozen until there is a fucking cure for acne fuck this shit!!!!!! i fucking hate going out in public, cant even fucking socialize, cant even meet new people without a fucking anxiety attack, fuck my shitty crappy worthless life -.-

nah not worth the risk. way to much bad side effects and they are pretyt life threatening (depression leading to suicide) fuck that im already depressed as it is

fuck sakes.......... how many people have had side effects not including the dry skin and dry lips. as thats not a major side effect

Edited by David-