Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
iloverain

. answered .

answered :wub:

Edited by iloverain
There was one sentence that contained ideals that are not encouraged on this board, so it was removed.

...okay I'm gonna be the bad guy and shoot her straight:

You don't have acne, and I don't see any wrinkles. Odds are very likely that you have body dysmorphic disorder if you think your skin warrants being depressed. If anyone actually thinks you have bad skin there is something wrong with THEM, not you. I (as well as about 99% of the people who post in this forum) would kill to have skin like yours.

Don't look into acne or wrinkle treatments. You do not need them. At all. If anything, look into finding a good therapist.

1 word - gtfo . You dont have acne at all , you don't have any huge pores , at what do you mean by wrinkly forehead ? All i see is hair on your forehead ( not trying to be mean ) and where the fk are your scars ? REALLY PISSES ME OFF when somebody without any acne or scars comes here and starts posting all this crap , it just seems to me that your just trying to gain attention ..

so many people would spent 1000 of dollars to have your skin ... and if you cry over this , you should really go see a therapist - a good one ..

...okay I'm gonna be the bad guy and shoot her straight:

You don't have acne, and I don't see any wrinkles. Odds are very likely that you have body dysmorphic disorder if you think your skin warrants being depressed. If anyone actually thinks you have bad skin there is something wrong with THEM, not you. I (as well as about 99% of the people who post in this forum) would kill to have skin like yours.

Don't look into acne or wrinkle treatments. You do not need them. At all. If anything, look into finding a good therapist.

This is spot on. If you think that your skin is really bad then you need to go to a therapist and seek some help, because there is something wrong with your thinking. My skin actually has some mild acne (that I thought was much worse) and I've been told that I have BDD, so yeah...

Btw, do you even know what acne is?

Edited by Michellica

Dude do you even know what acne is? You got a pimple and pores. Something that EVERYONE has. Stop overreacting, cuz that ain't shit compared to what I got or what other people have. You are practically offending everyone on here....sorry to rain on your parade like that but the truth hurts.

iloverain,

I understand that we have the tendency to judge ourselves more harshly than others do so I am trying to see where you're coming from... but! You have beautiful skin. It's clear, scar/redmark free, and practically glowing. I'm actually quite jealous! However, maybe these pictures were just taken on a really, really, really, great skin day for you perhaps? Regardless though, I am not seeing the wrinkles you are so worried about and those photographs are pretty closeup.

PLEASE, you're a pretty girl, get out and enjoy your life!

iloverain, having a few small pimples here and there is normal, especially for a teenager.

You do NOT have acne. You do NOT have wrinkles. You are 14. Please, don't use any anti-wrinkle creams, or extremely strong products on your face. You don't need it. What you need to do is put things in perspective. Many people on this website have terrible acne. Perhaps when you see that, you will realise that your skin is fine. There is nothing wrong with your skin. But there might be something wrong with the way you analyse and think about yourself and your skin. Be kind to yourself, and realise that you are a teenager, and growing. It's normal for you to experience some changes in your skin and body during this time, but you have nothing to be worried about right now. Be thankful for having such nice skin.

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

ppl are being so ununderstanding bcz we all here are less or more full face acne monsters :dozing: bleh! (ok i didnt mean it ok? lololol)

so they just doesnt get the normal ppl probs anymore bah, and u look like azn aww ^o^ and azns rock and are the prettiest (u tooo ^o^) and not a 1 stupid pimple should mess with azn flawless skin! :angry: so im very sorry that u have to go through this, pls stop using proactiv as it dries skin etc and get some gentle or organic products or natural treatments for your nice skin and watch your diet (lots of water, greens and veggies, and muchhh less sugar, and no junk foods, i know all this sucks badly but do so for your skins sake!!!) basically read this site some more and research some info on the whole matter as u dont wanna become acne monster ever! :X:X:X

ugh we are all so pimply here that dont even understand normal ppl probz anymore >_> but i understand u ppl, usually such posts piss me off too, but hey shes azn and azns are special, aand no picking at azns! :naughty:

their level of skin and asthetics are much higher than us everyone else afterall! :snooty: >:PPP

Edited by fugleee_dumbBUNNY

if anything u need to pluck ur damn eyebrows and forehead

Uncalled for.

The girl already has self-image issues. Rubbing salt in the wounds is just downright cruel, man.

ppl are being so ununderstanding bcz we all here are less or more full face acne monsters :dozing: bleh! (ok i didnt mean it ok? lololol)

so they just doesnt get the normal ppl probs anymore bah, and u look like azn aww ^o^ and azns rock and are the prettiest (u tooo ^o^) and not a 1 stupid pimple should mess with azn flawless skin! :angry: so im very sorry that u have to go through this, pls stop using proactiv as it dries skin etc and get some gentle or organic products or natural treatments for your nice skin and watch your diet (lots of water, greens and veggies, and muchhh less sugar, and no junk foods, i know all this sucks badly but do so for your skins sake!!!) basically read this site some more and research some info on the whole matter as u dont wanna become acne monster ever! :X :X :X

ugh we are all so pimply here that dont even understand normal ppl probz anymore >_> but i understand u ppl, usually such posts piss me off too, but hey shes azn and azns are special, aand no picking at azns! :naughty:

their level of skin and asthetics are much higher than us everyone else afterall! :snooty: >:PPP

So...lemme get this straight: she should get special treatment because she looks Asian?

Why are you even acting like there's something that needs to be done to her skin? Do you honestly think anyone (clear skinned or not) cares about the one miniscule whitehead she has on her face? Like I said before, if someone thinks you are ugly because you have one whitehead, then something is wrong with THEM, not you. No level-headed person would think she has bad skin.

Forget changing her diet and forget using organic products. They're not going to treat her real issue, which is her extreme self consciousness. As long as she remains self conscious, she'll continue to exaggerate her perceived flaws and she'll never truly be happy. Forget wasting your money on acne treatments. Spend that money on a good psychologist if you really want to change for the better.

P.S.: fuglee_dumbBUNNY; it's obvious you're either still in middle school, or you REALLY need to learn spelling, punctuation, and grammar.

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

@BlowinIt

LOL i dont care! haah :banana:

We know you don't.

Just please...don't try to make this girl think that her "problem" is legitimate. You're telling her all the wrong things.

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

pfffffft :blink:

when i was small and got my first fucking pimples, i also was dooown bcz of them and ppl were telling me: heeey dun woreee, its okaaay, dont stress about it, not thaat baad, it will gooo awaaay by itself, blaaahz etc

so i listened to them and where do i ended up huuh? here on this site with thiiz poo..err..face! :doh:

u just gotta destroy this shit before it makes itself too comfortable on yo face and dont ever wanna leave! gotta treat it right away duh \:l

Edited by fugleee_dumbBUNNY

...did you only have one tiny whitehead? I don't care what anyone says. If your acne "problem" is having one clogged pore, you DON'T need any treatment. It's not going to scar, and will eventually go away on its own. There are no long term consequences of a clogged pore.

Hell...even if she is still using ProActiv as a treatment, then she doesn't need to change anything. Her skin looks absolutely fine. How could you disagree with that?

I agree with the majority on this. There is nothing wrong with your skin and most of us have battled acne for a long time and would love to be that clear. Stop using acne products on your skin now or you could possibly develop acne in the long run.

There may be nothing wrong with your skin, but WTF is up with your forehead man??

I didn't think it was possible to be growing hair in that area. You may wanna go to a salon and ask for a forehead wax, or probably even lazer removal so it won't ever grow back. That's embarrassing. Also, your hair looks like thick pubes, you may want to ask the salon people to help you with that was well.

Just some advice. :surprised:

There may be nothing wrong with your skin, but WTF is up with your forehead man??

I didn't think it was possible to be growing hair in that area. You may wanna go to a salon and ask for a forehead wax, or probably even lazer removal so it won't ever grow back. That's embarrassing. Also, your hair looks like thick pubes, you may want to ask the salon people to help you with that was well.

LO freaking L

Why would any decent human being do that to someone?

The girl is upset enough over her "problem", and here you are fueling the fire of self-consciousness. You're not helping. You're hurting more than you imagine.

Must feel good to be an internet bully, huh?

Is this a joke thread?

lol. IDK what to say.... My skin hasn't been as clear as yours since I was 10 and my acne is considered mild :blink:

if anything u need to pluck ur damn eyebrows and forehead and stop worrying about that non existing acne u have.

You guys are so mean! :lol:

Don't be jerks. Seriously. If you thought you were bad off, would you like hearing that?

And growing hair higher than your eyebrows is NORMAL. Especially for those with Indian or Middle Eastern heritage (I'm not implying she is either). How dare you make a cruel remark upon someone who is obviously struggling. Get some manners and class, and learn some compassion.

Dear, you have lovely skin. You truly do. Getting pimples sucks, we all know. But using a multitude of treatment or harsher treatments than needed can start acne problems that are unneeded. If anything, check out Dan's regimen. It's mild enough. But no matter what 'treatment' one uses, we will all still get small blemishes. It seems as if your proactiv is working fine.

If you still feel like you have issues we're not seeing, go to a dermatologist and he will agree with us.