Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KATC

Juvederm for shallow scars

After weeks of research followed up by an appointment with my dermatologist, I had Juvederm injected in 4 shallow acne scars on both sides of my chin slightly below the corners of my mouth. These were shallow scars that I had for several years. I use the word had because I had instant results with the Juvederm injection. I realize some swelling is also part of the equation at this point however, it obviously worked quite well. I paid $500.00 and expect it to last 6 mos. any longer than that will be a blessing and I will certainly go again for the same results. Good luck to all who finally decide to take control of these devastating scars that occur after an already long, drawn out, painful, huge cystic zit that takes up residence for weeks at a time.

I had great results with Evolence, now discontinued, which are known to last yearly but these temporary fillers are just that, "temporary". Don't get me wrong but its having to regularly shell out cash for them and making the docs and pharmaceutical richer. I'm looking into Silikon 1000 which is permanent.

You're swelling will go down and collagen will later build around the fillers.

Edited by bameano