Jump to content
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Doctors and acne

I want to go to the doctors for my acne. I have these red spots all over my left cheek and some on my right. (some with white heads, some without.. some on my chin as well. left cheek looks worse.) Will they prescribe me anything that works?

Edited by madmike

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites


yes, if it is bothering you then i would definitely reccomend going to your doctor. Like what I did, I went to my regular doctor and due to my previous medical history of having extremely picky skin he referred me to a derm instead of taking a chance and prescribing me with something. They'll probably just talk to you and give a a starting treatment and depending on how you react to that they'll take it from there. Best of luck xx

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes