Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

hey everyone

i am a regular on these forums but have never really been much of a part in the scar fourms, so this is my first post on here.

When i look close in the mirror i see tiny scars, all over the front part of my face. on my left side i also have some "dents" from old acne but still have red marks, so its like a double dose of sucking.

i have a scar cream (scarzone) and ive been using it for like 5 days. will this help? should i go another approach?

thanks

I wouldn't bother taking drastic measure since you're having to look real close into the mirror to see them. Drastic measure can sometimes lead to drastic results. Everyone skin is different so scarzone might work for some and not on others. Try retin-a but see that you kick that to the curb in your other thread. Anything that increases collagen and skin renewal should help like retin-a so find another alternative to that.

increasing collagen.....whenever i hear that i think anti aging. i cant use retin a (face is too sensitive, thats why im on finacea) so im considering getting a moisutizer with retinol in it.

anyone worked for them?

There are other version of retin-a that sensitive skin like yours can tolerate. Go to Amazon and lookup those products you're asking about...check customers' reviews.

Edited by bameano