Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Just curious whats the first thing you would do if you woke up and all your acne was gone and you had beautiful amazing skin? lol ive been thinking about this lately and how awesome it would be if u just woke up and your skin was all clear, WHAT WOULD U DO!? ahaha o boi ive had dreams of this:D

Well, if this happened then i assume that hell would have frozen over.

So i would probably go ice skating.

That's the spirit!

I would stop waiting for the future.

I would do the usual stuff, but not put any makeup on!! :D. That'd be soo nice! While it's nice to cover the most of your acne and red marks, it's also a trap. You cannot go without it, cannot have a sleepover at someones house, and so on >_>.

So, if I had pure clean skin, I would arrange a sleep-over. I don't care where, if I have to go to school next day or if they have to watch me do my regimen. I would have f-ing CLEAR skin! No need to worry about the makeup :D

Just curious whats the first thing you would do if you woke up and all your acne was gone and you had beautiful amazing skin? lol ive been thinking about this lately and how awesome it would be if u just woke up and your skin was all clear, WHAT WOULD U DO!? ahaha o boi ive had dreams of this:D

Man that would be the best day of my life. I'd be a completely new person. Lets hope theres a day in the future when we can think of this and laugh, because somewhere along the line we've got rid of it.

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

omg yeshh! :surprised: well ill just add that i can fix everything else as well (pores, redmarks, well all the shit) and basically day when i finally am pretty and free of this :surprised:

id just frikin wear something outstanding cool and goo somewhere, maybe concert or some con if theres any or just somewhere aywhere and have fuun! :dance:

orz just plainly live my day finally normally without unnecessary awareness and consciousness of face all the time, be calm and confident and easy about myself and be actually happy during the day, that would rock! that should happen more often rather than never, uknoo! l=0

best answer thus far lmfao i actually laughed pretty hard ahaha.

Well, if this happened then i assume that hell would have frozen over.

So i would probably go ice skating.

can't even explain how i'd feel. i'd probably go to my old high school and visit my old teachers and then go to my ex girlfriend and tell her to marry me. lol

I would:

1.) Go jogging in a public park

2.) Go shopping

3.) Call up all my friends all the way back to elementary school and ask them to hang out.

4.) Ask someone out on a date.

5.) Conquer the world.

I would go to the gym which ive never been able to do and go swimming and go makeup free and just generally enjoy not having to wear my long hair round my face to look at people! omg its my actual dream!

unfortunatley its not really ever going to be a reality but i can always dream!

:)

Eat what I wanted to. Dress how I wanted to. Maybe get a tattoo. Go to beach. Go to the gym. Etc.

Edited by Mirrfiak

3.) Call up all my friends all the way back to elementary school and ask them to hang out.

I definitely second this one. I lost touch with way too many people thanks to my insecurity over my skin :(.

Ahhh i would wake up and cry tears of joy! Then i would not put any makeup on and pull all my hair back from my face, then be totaly carefree for once! I would go hang out with all my friends under the bright sun, then maybe go swimming (since now i wont cause of my nasty face). Then just do whateverrr else i want while being the happiest person ever :b

....too bad that will never happen. :l

I would not wear make up. I can't wait for the day that I can just wake up and go.

NEVER complain about school or work or bills again! When I was clear I alway b****** about how bad my life blah blah if i woke uo clear tomorrow I would realize how good I actually had it!

NEVER complain about school or work or bills again! When I was clear I alway b****** about how bad my life blah blah if i woke uo clear tomorrow I would realize how good I actually had it!

Be pleasantly surprised but nothing about my life would change. I stopped letting acne change my life negatively long ago.

If I woke up with absolutely no acne not one bump I would feel soo confident and my self esteem would go up also.. I would be the happiest person ever I have had acne wince I was fourteen and finally having clear skin again would be a miracle

I would wear a lot less makeup! I think I would still wear concealer under my eyes because I got dark under eyes, but everything else I would leave alone. I wouldn't do anything different really, but I would just feel a lot happier!

I haven't been an acne sufferer for too long. Just the last 2 years really. I turned my skin to crap from all the products I used on it. Hopefully soon I can have my clear skin again. Trust me people with clear skin have no idea how good they got it. I should know ;)

I'm sure people that can't walk or can't see ask themselves that too. What would I do if I could wake up and I can walk or see? I think acne sucks but we shouldn't use it as a crutch on our lives. If you still have the rest of your health intact then go live it up! No one judges your acne as bad as you do. When I didn't have acne I never judged people for it. The less you focus on it the more happy you'll be. I know it's hard but it's something we must all do.