Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been fairly clear for a while now. But the problem is so deeply routed in my nose that I get pimples all over my nose, inside my nostrils (well they are really small but they are still there) and it's very hard to be completely clear in my nose. It also becomes oily fairly easily, does anyone have any suggestions that may be different from just normal double 2.5% BP a day.

Luckily my noise is quite clear. My suggestion to you is to pick up some queen helenes mint julepe masque and put it all over your nose EVERY night.

I have an oily nose,tons of little blackheads there.Even on the inside,like you said.I've tried baking soda for my face.It does take out some oilyness.Be kinda gentle though,that stuff can hurt your face a bit.You don't need to be rough for it to work.And really,I dunno if it might be too drying.But I like it.

My nose is the only place that is nice and smooth with only 1 red mark on it. Anyways dude after I saw your name I had to put this stupid joke thing on here.

If you saw two guys named Hambone and Flippy, which one would you think liked dolphins the most? I'd say Flippy, wouldn't you? You'd be wrong, though. It's Hambone.

i dont get it?

lots of people call me flippy in real life. My name is Phil / Phillip.. dunno where flippy origionated from.