Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Timehealsall

amazing healing

He was also treated with 'special ointment' from the burns healing unit; would be interesting to know what that ointment was for people wanting improved post-operative scar procedure recovery.

He was also treated with 'special ointment' from the burns healing unit; would be interesting to know what that ointment was for people wanting improved post-operative scar procedure recovery.

I agree whit you.

I don't know a lot about burns, but these look like 2nd to 3rd degree burns right? That he was in extreme pain is a good sign, meaning more of the burns were 2nd degree rather than 3rd.

Is this really that miraculous? Perhaps the short-time frame is what makes it special. My Dad, at 50, suffered a similar burn while using an aerosol spray adhesive in a car - it exploded in his face and also burned his hand/arm. I'm not sure how long recovery took - but I know that even a year later, it was virtually unnoticeable. He didn't have any grafts - his skin regrew from the edges.

Guest Timehealsall

i wonder what that ointment was.. that kid is lucky. He is literally unscathed..

It's like he had a chemical peel and recover from one. Check on youtube and see stages of people's review of chemical peel or even laser resurfacing...they look like him.

This is more of skin shedding or renewal rather than regeneration, which is needed for acne scars. Dont get too worked up about this.