Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Timehealsall

breaking out in areas where i never break out

Guest Timehealsall

So i do not know why, but i am breaking out in areas i never or rarely do. I dont know what it can be attributed to, but i think i need to start applying bp regularly to these areas.

its just, these areas rarely had any BP on them before, so it might be a bit difficult for those areas to get used to the BP. should i start with BP every other day?

I had sort of the opposite problem in that I was applying bp to my cheeks and forehead, where I almost never break out, and I started breaking out in those areas. I'm guessing it was from irritation. So I've stopped applying bp to those places--so far it seems to be helping.

I had sort of the opposite problem in that I was applying bp to my cheeks and forehead, where I almost never break out, and I started breaking out in those areas. I'm guessing it was from irritation. So I've stopped applying bp to those places--so far it seems to be helping.

You were probably purging...not irritation. Well, it could be both.

You're right--I think it was a little of both. I just have gotten a total of maybe 3 cheek pimples in my entire life (I'm in my late 20s) so it was really disturbing when both cheeks starting breaking out in pustules. I probably had some stuff built up on my forehead to purge but my cheeks have always been so perfectly smooth and even! I'll certainly go back to using bp in those areas if NOT using it doesn't help.

Edited by ohdear

Guest Timehealsall
You're right--I think it was a little of both. I just have gotten a total of maybe 3 cheek pimples in my entire life (I'm in my late 20s) so it was really disturbing when both cheeks starting breaking out in pustules. I probably had some stuff built up on my forehead to purge but my cheeks have always been so perfectly smooth and even! I'll certainly go back to using bp in those areas if NOT using it doesn't help.

how many pustules did you get on your cheeks?