Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Volleyballin24/7

Acne Scars

I have been habitually picking my face for the past 2 or 3 years. :naughty: I know this is bad but I'm finally trying to stop. As a result of this, I have these ugly dark scars all over my face. I want to get rid of them but don't know how. I have tried alot of drugstore spot correctors and most of them did not work. I recently used Palmers Spot corrector and Clinique dark mark corrector. Both seemed to work well but it took up to 6 weeks for them to work effectively. I would like something that works faster. I was wondering if anybody knew anything that I could try to get rid of these dark marks. What products do you recommend? Also, does anybody know of any homemade regimens that actually work that I can try?

I appreciate your input very much!

I haven't really found anything that works faster. As far as homemade regimens go I've had a lot of luck with chamomile tea, applied directly on the face. I take a chamomile teabag, and run water through it and pat it onto my face. Rubbing causes irritation so avoid this. In addition to helping lighten my scars and red marks, it's made my skin softer and my complexion all around nicer.

I have been habitually picking my face for the past 2 or 3 years. :naughty: I know this is bad but I'm finally trying to stop. As a result of this, I have these ugly dark scars all over my face. I want to get rid of them but don't know how. I have tried alot of drugstore spot correctors and most of them did not work. I recently used Palmers Spot corrector and Clinique dark mark corrector. Both seemed to work well but it took up to 6 weeks for them to work effectively. I would like something that works faster. I was wondering if anybody knew anything that I could try to get rid of these dark marks. What products do you recommend? Also, does anybody know of any homemade regimens that actually work that I can try?

I appreciate your input very much!

hiii U SHOULD TRY MELDERM IT TAKES TIME FOR OLD ACNE SCARS BUT IT RESULTS R SURE. BELIVE ME