Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mic123

Dark Brown Acne scars!! help?

Does anyone know any good products to use to heal and lighten my acne scars? I have so many and i want to get rid of them ! :(

Does anyone know any good products to use to heal and lighten my acne scars? I have so many and i want to get rid of them ! :(

I have what I call "mr burns" marks on my face left over from my acne. These marks make me look much older than I am and its really hard to cover them up without using a really thick foundation... and even then it showns through (booh)

I thought I was going to have to use an expensive laser treatment or something (refuse to have "age spots" at 26!) then I visited the clinique counter cause I just found out all their products are all non comodogenic (the time-save factor here is amazing, normally I spend AGES reading labels usually to be told nothing about comodogen....icity"

I just started using clinique "even better clinical dark spot corrector" the other day after I found it cheap in a factory outlet shop and and it seems like its already having a dramatic effect on my dark spots which is surprising since it says you may need to use it for 4-6 weeks.

It also says use it twice a day and I use it once a day as I have a topical regimen in the morning that I don't was to interfere with (dont like mixing chemicals) so I use the dark spot corrector at night.

Its expensive but a little goes a long way so maybe give that a go. Theres lots about it on the clinique website so go look and see for yourself. I won't link here cause it'll just get removed..

they also have a moisturiser and a foundation in the range but I think thats going a little too far for me. Im happy with my current moisturiser and foundation.