Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Emilyx0

What to do about these pores(pics included

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

wow im actually happy when mine r looking like this xD but yea it still sucks to have those pores i knoo >:(

well for me personally somewhat reducing them helped rosehip oil (raw one, apply thin layer overnight, but try out on small area first to see if it does break u out or no etc) but could be just me tho idk, also i heard mandelic acid is good for this. probably has to do with improving diet as well if not changing it completely.

Oh cool you look like a real person :shifty:

I echo Wynne, your pores are totally normal. The only thing that's been proven to reduce pore size is Accutane, and if you don't have severe acne, you should not take it and wouldn't be prescribed it anyway. Theoretically, long term use of any topical retinoid should decrease pore size ever so slightly.

Your skin is beautiful! Enjoy it.

You should try the Retinol+ from anais skin care and also their TCA toner and cleanser, it works super well on pores sizes, acne and acne scarring. I had tried everything until I found this line.

I went from ugly to pretty, also do NOT use anything with oil!!!

Feel free to ask me any thing, love to help!

Best of luck!