Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dubeus

im poor

so far ppl on the regimen said they were completley cured after 6 months of the regimen

i have sevre acne on my body and so this bumps the price up of the supplies i will use according to my calculations ill have to spend $1225.74 on all supplies to last me for 6 months which in my terms is £775.312 not even including shipping.

did anyone else have this money problem?

any help would be much obliged =/ thnx guys

What are you buying exactly? the severe body acne kit?

Maybe you could just buy AHA and BP, and buy your own cleanser?

do you even know if it works yet? maybe you could see if just the AHA would clear you up. since lots of people say its very helpful for body acne.

Or you could look into other treatments.

Hope i helped, really have no experience in body acne, i had it really mild and Head and Shoulders shampoo completely got rid of it.

so far ppl on the regimen said they were completley cured after 6 months of the regimen

i have sevre acne on my body and so this bumps the price up of the supplies i will use according to my calculations ill have to spend $1225.74 on all supplies to last me for 6 months which in my terms is £775.312 not even including shipping.

did anyone else have this money problem?

any help would be much obliged =/ thnx guys

You might be able to get benzoyl peroxide through the NHS but im not sure as i don't live in UK.

I know that i can get it through my health insurance.

But it's not the 2.5% but only 5%-10% small tubes of BP not the same quality of the acne.org products. and i would have to probably see a doctor to have it prescribed and i can't be bothered to atm.

I would just buy a few weeks supply and see if it works.

I have body acne as well and i treat my neck,shoulders,back,lower back.chest,upper arms.

I go through one 16.oz bottle of Dan's BP in about 22 days.

The shipping cost adds up a third to the price of the products, and you will probably get some sort of customs/handling/import fees on top of the sales tax in the UK for these products.

thanks alot for the help guys ill try your ideas they sound like they could work although id like to use dans cleanser i guess i could buy my ownand yeah im buying the severe kit, also i might try to get it on the nhs if i can good idea thanks alot guys =)

thanks alot for the help guys ill try your ideas they sound like they could work although id like to use dans cleanser i guess i could buy my ownand yeah im buying the severe kit, also i might try to get it on the nhs if i can good idea thanks alot guys =)

One nasty little surprise i encountered was that I had to pay sales tax on the total cost of the product including the shipping cost (!).So if you buy $100 worth of product and pay $50 shipping the tax people will calculate the sales tax from $150.

Don't live in UK so can't say if they calculate the sales tax in the same nasty way but just a warning if you are thinking of buying supplies.

I'm glad the other responders have helped you out with the cost issue, but where did you come up with this statement?

I have never in my almost 6 years of being here heard anyone say they were cured.

There is no cure for acne, just ongoing treatment. We make this plainly clear. Please be sure your expectations are real. The Regimen does work, but it's an ongoing thing. If you stop once you are clear, your acne may return.

Please read here: http://www.acne.org/cure-vs-prevention.html

and here: http://www.acne.org/whattoexpect.html

and here: http://www.acne.org/faq.html#keepusing

The cheapest treatment that seems to have been significantly successful on the board is Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV). Some people have even reported success with just plain, distilled vinegar. If your acne isn't severe, perhaps you should try it.

You can get benzoyl peroxide on the nhs, you wont have to pay if you are on benefits or a student i think. You can also get accutane or whatever you want, just try to handle the gp in the right way [say it's ruining your life etc].

I have found that economy super cheapo table salt [prob very un-ethical] is as effective as anything. In my experience all topicals only work for a while, if at all and salt works about the same as any of them and is miles cheaper[if your paying]

I cover myself with the stuff in the shower and leave it on as long as i can be bothered [out of the water to let it dry on a bit] , depending on the sensitivity of your skin i would see what effect it has. If you rub it in it will exfoliate, if you just put it straight on it should be more gentle. It hurts like hell on my nose so be carfeul there and you have to pull your lips in - don't get it on your lips.

Could try combining with epsom salts but they are more costly.