Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ryan C

CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion

I just purchased some CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion because the Acne.org yellow moisturizer just isn't cutting it. I was wondering how many people on the Regimen use it and how well it works for you. Thanks for your input!

To me dans moisterizes better than CeraVe but CeraVe is lighter and doesn't leave your face shining like dans I use CeraVe in the day, try jojoba oil it elminates dry skin and flaking. I dont wear it but before a shower I let it sit on my face and then lightly massage it into skin and you can feel the dead skin and flakes lift from skin.

To me dans moisterizes better than CeraVe but CeraVe is lighter and doesn't leave your face shining like dans I use CeraVe in the day, try jojoba oil it elminates dry skin and flaking. I dont wear it but before a shower I let it sit on my face and then lightly massage it into skin and you can feel the dead skin and flakes lift from skin.

Yeah. Dan's yellow formula simply doesn't moisturize enough for me :[. My main question is does CeraVe make you break out at all?