Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ilovewilmy

Does anyone use physicians formula products?

i really want to try physicians formula products, like the correcting powder and bronzer because they are cheaper than the products i normally use. whats yalls opinion on them? do you break out from them?

Current regimen:

Morning and Night-

wash with Dans cleanser

Tone with special cucumber lotion

half a pump of dans bp

mario badescu buffering lotion

cerave lotion

50mg spiro in the morning and Yaz at night

I've used products by PF that made me break out, and some that didn't. I really don't think its all that great though. For less you can buy Almay.

I've used products by PF that made me break out, and some that didn't. I really don't think its all that great though. For less you can buy Almay.

Thanks! i figured they werent that good since i never hear anything about them. Also, are you taking yaz for acne? if so hows it working for you? ive used it for about four months and its working like a miracle.

Thanks! i figured they werent that good since i never hear anything about them. Also, are you taking yaz for acne? if so hows it working for you? ive used it for about four months and its working like a miracle.

I did start taking it for acne :) now its because of all the other amazing benefits it has haha. Its actually working out great! I've been on it for about 7 months or maybe a little longer..and I'm clear now...I do break-out every now and then (like one or two pimples) but its much better than the 5 pimples a day I would get before I can handle one or two a week/2weeks

I also believe changing my make-up to Almay has helped since its specially formatted for people with acne....

Guest Playing_In_Traffic

If you use PF, ONLY use the Organic Wear Natural Origin line. I use the pressed powder and it doesn't make me break out more.

I use PF liquid mineral foundation, I love it, but it's full of chemicals..... so I want to find something natural.... but everytime I try some thign new it doesnt compare to PF, I always go back to it.

I really like PF products. They have a great range of shades and products to suit everyone's needs. Do some research, and I'm sure you can find a specific product they have that works for you.

i haven't tried their bronzer or correcting powder, but they have a lot of products, and some of them get several raves. i used their mineral pressed powder for a long time, and would call it hg if it lasted on my skin better. i love their neutral baked shadows, and mineral blush. the mineral blush stays on my face for the whole day, and it's very pigmented.

* This is an edit. Mrs. Grape doesn't live here anymore.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by Mrs. Grape

PF products break me out, and never match my somewhat olive complexion :/

But I do think that I'm sensitive to some ingredients found in most makeup - zinc oxide, mica.

Zinc oxide is definitely an irritant for some. :(

* This is an edit. Mrs. Grape doesn't live here anymore.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by Mrs. Grape

the only stuff i use from PF now is from the mineral wear line. I used to use all the other stuff too but found out theres talc and oil and crap in it, but the mineral wear stuff is awesome! i love blushes theyre great, and the pressed powder is good too. also i love the mineral tinted moisturizer! yay pf!

I use the Mineral wear loose powder and the compact face powder stays in my purse at all times. I can say it doesn't give me acne because I've been using it for years, long before I ever had acne.

It's not the best if you need some serious coverage. But I think its wonderful.

(I think its a little pricey,((I'm cheap)) but sometimes I snag a bunch when its on sale at Rite Aid or CVS.)