Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sjc11

17 and wrinkly.

Hey everyone, so this week is the start of my 7th week on the regimen. My acne's getting better, I suppose. However, the wrinkles are KILLING me. From just the skin below my eyes, I look like a 60 year old woman. Beneath my eyes is really dark and INCREDIBLY wrinkly, and my eyelids get rather irritated as well.

My forehead is wrinkly as well, so are the lines around my mouth. Then to add to all of that, I still get acne AND if I were to lose all the flakes on my face I would probably weight ten pounds less.

I'm not saying I'm about to stop the regimen. No no no. I'm going to stick it out, because I just have this gut feeling it's going to work. The problem is, I do the jojoba exfoliation method and I don't use the BP or moisturizer ANYWHERE near my eyes because for some reason, the moisturizer makes them so puffy I look unrecognizable. I do vaseline around my eyes some days, and an alternate moisturizer other days just depending on what's at hand.

I just don't really know. I follow the regimen exactly and do what others have done to get rid of flakes but nothing helps. And the wrinkles are honestly driving me CRAZY

I AM ONLY SEVENTEEN.

Any helpful tips? PLEASE?