Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Brian8519

Liver cleanse

Have any of you done this? I gotta say, I'm pretty confused on how I would go about doing this. I searched google and each website says something different.

Have any of you done this? I gotta say, I'm pretty confused on how I would go about doing this. I searched google and each website says something different.

I've done about 5-6 and I still have mild acne, although it has improved a little. I think it might work for some people, but for others it doesnt have much of an effect. Although it never helps to detoxify your liver for other health reasons, thats a definite plus

Is there any real evidence that this does any good for your liver? I know in worst cases it can do heaps of harm. Other than the ridiculous claims made at natural health websites, I have found no evidence to support this. Certainly no real research has ever done on this as PubMed search brought back 0 relevant results.

To me doing liver flush means risking damage (however rare) for a very uncertain benefit. Since the liver flush protocol usually involves fasting or eating a very spartan diet for a few days, to me that alone could explain any benefits one would get from this.

Edited by sepsi

I would reccommend looking at your diet in general first. I am quite skeptical of fasts and such things as liver flushes. I share the exact opinion as sepsi.

Knowing the symptoms would be handy.

I have been thru a lot of therapies over the years and I have come to the conclusion that you have to get back to basics as outlined by Hippocrates.

I would find a good practitioner especially one who uses a good diagnostic tool like the Listen Orion.

I have been on the oil diet to expel stones but I think there are better ways

best-muscle-building-programs

Edited by JonyLeaber