Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
heyguys14

Did my scar fade?

I've only used a dermaroller twice on it, and it was realllly small needles..but recently ive been looking at it in the mirror and it seems lighter. I have been eating lots of fruits and vegetables raw in the past year and the scar was a little over a year old (2 summers ago).

I used the same camera to take a picture of the scar. I just want to get other people's opinion if it REALLY has faded or if it's just in my mind.

In the old pics, my legs were tan because it was summer, my natural skin tone is white...so it definately isnt the lighting!

I have 9 pictures that are very detailed..I'm not sure which ones to post but I'll just post 2 from before and 2 after.

post-130212-1291758837_thumb.jpg

post-130212-1291758963_thumb.jpg

post-130212-1291758837_thumb.jpg

post-130212-1291758963_thumb.jpg

Edited by yvonnelilly

I can definately see a massive improvement!

Burns can be nasty, i burnt my hand one time - MOST PAINFUL EXPERIENCE EVER and for a scar to heal like that through 2 dermarolling sessions sounds like Fab results to me!

I can definately see a massive improvement!

Burns can be nasty, i burnt my hand one time - MOST PAINFUL EXPERIENCE EVER and for a scar to heal like that through 2 dermarolling sessions sounds like Fab results to me!

Wow really? omg..so it did fade. I can't believe it! My mom told me i would be scarred for life..and it didn't even heal properly, when it was healing the scab tore off and it was a huge yellow multi-colored raw looking wound for months.

I didn't think a 0.5mm dermaroller could possibly do anything but i guess it does work.

I just bought a 1.5mm dermaroller...maybe it could be completely gone...i'M SO HAPPY IT FADED THOUGH

Well you have many factors that could play in your scar fading. I think the most critical is time...because scars take time to fade.