Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vavier

what do you guys eat instead of milk?

Topic says it all, What do you replace with milk? I need to grow, I can't drink a lot of milk and I'm 16, I NEED TO GROW!! Thanks.

You don't need milk to grow. But if you insist, fermented products like yogurt and kefir are better than milk. Although they should not be a big part of your diet and you really should try avoiding completely for at least a month to determine if you have an intolerance.

Topic says it all, What do you replace with milk? I need to grow, I can't drink a lot of milk and I'm 16, I NEED TO GROW!! Thanks.

I used to drink up to a gallon of milk a day when I was younger everyday. I am over 1 ft taller than my mom and like half a foot taller than my dad. I'm the largest person in my entire family history. If I played football against my ancestors, I'd be freaking Adrian Peterson!

I don't drink milk anymore because I believe it causes other problems.

Good luck. :D

Sigh. Milk is just so effing convenient. And all the alternatives are more expensive, have a taste that you have to get used to, and don't contain as much protein.

Try eggs?