Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zach624

Acne all around my mouth

Within the last month i have been breaking out really bad around my mouth and i hardly ever used to get pimples around my mouth and now thats the only place i get them and some occasional on my cheeks and forhead. Ive heard that acne around your mouth is hormonal but bot much has really changed i dont think. I thought maybe it could be my toothpaste sence it usually does get around my mouth a little bit. What would you rate my acne mild moderate or severe ?

http://i384.photobucket.com/albums/oo287/x...0-06-31_443.jpg

post-136090-1291702704_thumb.jpg

post-136090-1291702740_thumb.jpg

post-136090-1291702704_thumb.jpg

post-136090-1291702740_thumb.jpg

Edited by zach624

I know some people are going to tell me I'm wrong and stupid, but try not masturbating for like a week, and use head and shoulders on that area when you take a shower. I literally clear up within a week like that. All I have now are scars.

im gonna have to agree with the masturbation. done lots of searching on the internets and most say masturbation does not affect acne. however, personal experience tells me otherwise. i did a little experiment where i masturbated once after a couple weeks of clear skin and just like that i broke out.

also make sure to moisturize. your skin looks a little oily, and moisturizing will help keep you body oils at low levels.