Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reznov

Raw skin due too much BP???!!!

Hello Guys!

Ive been using the regimen for 2 month and it has work incredibly. Im on my 1 finger length on BP and use two full pumps of moisturizer with jojoba oil,day and night, but lately I think the use of too much BP has burnt some area of my skin, which is kinda red, and when touched, it feels wet or slippery or something. Is that raw skin and is this because of the BP? Should I cut back the use of BP?Thanks in advance.

Hello Guys!

Ive been using the regimen for 2 month and it has work incredibly. Im on my 1 finger length on BP and use two full pumps of moisturizer with jojoba oil,day and night, but lately I think the use of too much BP has burnt some area of my skin, which is kinda red, and when touched, it feels wet or slippery or something. Is that raw skin and is this because of the BP? Should I cut back the use of BP?Thanks in advance.

Yes, definitely cut back. That, and look on Dan's blog. If you are using the Acne.org moisturizer and have one of the new pumps, you should be using 3 pumps. They show a pictoral comparison of the new and old pumps on his blog. Hope this helps.

Hello Guys!

Yes, definitely cut back. That, and look on Dan's blog. If you are using the Acne.org moisturizer and have one of the new pumps, you should be using 3 pumps. They show a pictoral comparison of the new and old pumps on his blog. Hope this helps.

Thanks! Do you know if cutting back the BP might cause me to breakout again?

You won't know for sure until you try. It's possible that using less may cause a breakout, but it's also possible that you may find out that you can get away with using less BP. If you are getting irritation, I'd say it's worth a shot.