Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I recently bought Neutrogena OTS with 2.5% BP. I have used Clearasil for as long as I remember. However, this summer (I am 17) I started to break out bad. I switched to OTS and I have been using it for about 5 days. It seems to dry out my skin more than Clearasil, which really didn't dry out my skin at all. I'm just not sure how long I should give this product in order to see some results. I was always pretty satisfied with Clearasil I guess, I mean my acne has never been like this before. About two months ago my skin looked great compared to now. I like the fact that OTS can be applied anytime without the whiteness of Clearasil....other than than I'm not sure....Clearasil just might be better for me. So how long should I give this bitch I'm fed up.

So.. ok, what's your question? how long will it take to work? Try the regimen, I've been using BP for like 10 years, but Dan's way of using it is most effective for me. Get your derm to give you antibiotics.

No I really don't want/need antibiotics. Dan's "regimen" is nothing more than common sense I've been doing for a few years. How long should I give the Neutrogena cream? Clearasil always did a decent job for my skin up until this year, although it's probably not the cream as much as it is increasing hormones.