Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tc1425

Liver Values

Hello, I am currently into my treatment 2 1/2 months and just got the word from my doctor that my liver values are high. I had my monthly test and they were high and he ordered another test a week later, which he told me they were coming down but they were still high. He told me to stop taking accutane and he would order another blood test in a couple weeks. My question is if my next blood test turns out o.k. will I have to start the treatment all over again or pick up where I left off? I am pretty bummed out about this because I was just starting to notice results. If there is anyone who has been through this and could give some helpful advice I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Accutane stays in your system for a pretty long time, so you wont have to start over

Did you have to go through the same thing with stopping for a few weeks and starting again?

Take it as a sign and STOP taking Accutane. It messed my health up and I hope you stop taking it and never take it again. That would be your smartest move.