Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I have pretty severe acne and so blackheads are not my biggest concern because they aren't as visible as my red marks so I never paid attention to them.

I have had blackheads since i had acne and didn't care becuase i had bigger problems with my acne to deal with.

I have been using polysporin to help with acne, trying something new and when i had a pimple on my nose i put poly on that and it helped...what i noticed was that blackheads were less severe as well. I put on polysporin all over my nose for the next few days and results every day. Soon I believe my nose will be free of blackheads at this rate

feels good!

Guest Timehealsall
I have pretty severe acne and so blackheads are not my biggest concern because they aren't as visible as my red marks so I never paid attention to them.

I have had blackheads since i had acne and didn't care becuase i had bigger problems with my acne to deal with.

I have been using polysporin to help with acne, trying something new and when i had a pimple on my nose i put poly on that and it helped...what i noticed was that blackheads were less severe as well. I put on polysporin all over my nose for the next few days and results every day. Soon I believe my nose will be free of blackheads at this rate

feels good!

just curious, but are your blackheads leaving holes? Also, would neosporin be just as effective in getting rid of these blackheads without causing holes, or should i try polysporin? Is your polysporin in the cream version or ointment version

Blackheads are not leaving holes

neosporin would probably work because both are bacteria fighting ointments but my polysporin is vitamin e enhanced ointment

also they aren't healing as quickly as I had hoped but the important thing is that they really are clearing, its just taking longer than my initial experience with it (4 weeks ago)

Guest Timehealsall
Blackheads are not leaving holes

neosporin would probably work because both are bacteria fighting ointments but my polysporin is vitamin e enhanced ointment

also they aren't healing as quickly as I had hoped but the important thing is that they really are clearing, its just taking longer than my initial experience with it (4 weeks ago)

do you use it everyday, and how exactly do they go away? Do they peel away or just dissppear?

okay, please don't use poly or neo to treat your acne...you can become immune to it if you use too often and then you're screwed when you really need it. Why not use clindamycin..its also an antibacterial but you won't need that for actual injuries when you get immune

Clindamycin is prescription only and has far worse effects if bacteria become resistant to it as it's also used for other infections extensively. Also, it can cause antibiotic induced colitis including clostridium difficile.

POLYsporin is better than NEOsporin simply because fewer people are allergic to it and it has fewer ingredients.

Guest Timehealsall

wynne would you reccomend polysporin for blackheads?

Guest Timehealsall

when you guys say poly is better than neo because fewer people are allergic to it, are you talking about poly cream or poly ointment.?