Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dominos

When to do regime whne going out?

Hi long time reader first time poster.

I've been on the regime for a while and im becoming clear slowly but surely.

Just a bit of a pickle im in, i dont know what to do the nights i go out clubbing or out late.

I always do my morning regime at 8 am before college, and then if im not going out between 10-11 pm for night.

But if im going out that night ill always shower before i go out at maybe 8pm?

Should i do my regime at 8 before i go out and then not till the morning?

Or do the regime when i come in from the night at 3 / 4 am?

Thanks

thanks guys,

I think ill do it before i go out, drunk regime is usually rushed and messy haha :D

I'm just skeptical that i'm not washing off all dirt and grime ive picked up on my face after a night out...

thanks

My face tends to get oily a few hours after I do the regimen. This is fine during the day because I just use the brown paper towels in the bathroom every 2 hours or so and pat my face dry. But when I go out , especially if i'm drunk, i won't remember to do this and most of the times I won't be in a position to remove oil from my face. Therefore, when I go out I just completely skip the BP. I will wash face and use the moisturizer only if it's cold. Obviously the BP is the main active ingredient in the regimen so I make sure I do the full regimen bright and early the following morning. I've been doing this for almost 2 years and for my particular face i've learned that as long as I do the regimen at least 3 times every three days I will not break out. Any less than this and I will start to break out. No one can answer this question for you...you need to know how your body works and decide based off that information.