Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I may just be a sick person, but sometimes i'll youtube videos like "cyst pop" or "pimple pop" and watch the nastiest, gooiest, pus filled skin sacks get blown all over the place. I know its gross but watching it can actually be really cathartic for me :cool: Im sure some of you guys share the same guilty pleasure

what the hell kind of procedure was that in the video that was posted .. does anyone have any idea? That looked brutal lol. I feel like my skin would purge just like that if someone were to do that to me cuz i got a bunch of gunk still all built up under the surface of my skin. that was fucking sick though and i have never seen anything like it before. poor dude.

and yes i have also "youtubed" vidoes of zit popping .. and sickly enough i LOVE it lol.

what the hell kind of procedure was that in the video that was posted .. does anyone have any idea? That looked brutal lol. I feel like my skin would purge just like that if someone were to do that to me cuz i got a bunch of gunk still all built up under the surface of my skin. that was fucking sick though and i have never seen anything like it before. poor dude.

and yes i have also "youtubed" vidoes of zit popping .. and sickly enough i LOVE it lol.

The way he's handling the guy's face is horrendous. He's using it like he's ringing out a wet rag or something.

UGH, so gross.

... Anymore information on that? I'm interested.

Yea that guys face is getting destroyed. I wonder if its so cathartic because we put ourselves in their position (if your into psychology then "transferance") and it's like our own faces are getting popped. watching those videos is an experience haha

I was honestly worried that posting that vid might give some desperate ppl here ideas...

Although there may be some sarcasm I dont doubt some of you would do this...

PLZ DONT