Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Idolator

Proactiv's Refining Mask and Green Tea Moisturizer?

Ahh, and yet another "HELP!" thread from me. :P

I have some Proactiv that I bought a while back, and inside the box there's a 'Refining Mask' and 'Green Tea Moisturizer', does anyone know if these can help in healing red marks? I have red marks all over my face and most of them are about 3-4 months old. I was doing the DKR Regimen for two years and I'm pretty sure the reason I have all of these red marks is from using that Benzoyl Peroxide, it worked perfectly in clearing up my acne, but left me with these hideous red marks that I have to deal with on a daily basis. So since then I have stopped the DKR Regimen and moved onto different methods to battle my acne.

Here's what I'm currently doing in an attempt to get rid of my red marks and acne:

I apply Apple Cider Vinegar to my face two-three times a day and moisturize my face with Cetaphil Moisturizer. I take Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E, Fish Oil, and Apple Cider Vinegar tablets. I try to drink plenty of water and stay away from as much sugar as I possibly can.

I'm seeing results, but if either of those products above will speed my results up even faster, then that'd be nice!

I do still get acne, but only about 2-3 small white heads a day, I do have days where I'll get a little bit more than that, but they are nothing more than small white heads that are easy to destroy with the needle method. I would of course love if my acne just went away, because that means less red marks!

The Green Tea moisturizer looks like it's high quality from what I have seen and I look forward to trying it for the first time ever within the next week (just ordered it last night). I also bought the Refining Mask by itself quite some time ago and use it every now and then as a overnight spot treatment. It's got a strong sulfur smell. If your skin is already improving, just be happy and don't add anything else to it to try and make things speed up. That's a problem I've always done and I always screw it up by adding in five new things all at once cause I'm excited due to improvements.