Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

THE CAKE!!! can i have it??

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

so yea tomorrow is b-day of my relative and dad today brought foods for celebration and daaamn there was 2 epic CAKES :wub: (1 chocolate and other 1 so beautiful n ummy looking *droolz*) and soo many chocolate and candyy but im on my healthy lifstyle regimen n shiz n i cant eat such stuff at aal plus currently i also make myself to keep my meal to minimum (like not a thing over boaard) as well, but i knoo if im gonna take a bite of that CAKE tomorrow ill just have to get moarr!! im not weak at resolve n stuff ppl, if id need and planned i can do the most drastic diet evr, or not eat at all if u want mee, but CAKE, if its in front of mee, impossible to resist! but damn i deff know my current diet have improved my skin already so i dont want to lose it bcs of CAKE but then again i dont wanna miss CAKE bcs of daamn skin too, so whuut to doo? its real problem no kidding! im gonna do what u say! u can just vote either for skin either for CAKE, and whoever gets more, winz! but srsly those CAKES are just soo :o what am i supposed to? just sit and evilglare at everyone while they stuff themselves with MY precious CAKES? :huh: idk! tell mee!

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

lolz

just vote: CAKE or skin??? duh lolz

depends on how it effects your skin. Are you clear/ How much have you cleared. And by doing what?

Have you never cheated your diet? What happened/ or did not happen and by which amounts.

And do you know/suspect sensitivities/allergies?

Edited by joris

* This is an edit. Mrs. Grape doesn't live here anymore.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by Mrs. Grape

Eat the cake, but I would only if you take apple cider vinegar and probiotics with it to fight off the yeast that will grow when it feeds off the sugar. The yeast and bad bacteria is why these things give you acne.

This, or do EFT and the cake will seem gross to you.

Edited by AthleticHunta

my brothers birthday was yesterday, and i've had to deal with looking at that FUCKING DELICIOUS looking cake in the fridge EVERY GODDAMN TIME I OPENED IT. FUUUUUUU

But i haven't had any, and its almost gone, yeah i'm a bit upset, but not as much as i expected, its not too bad.

Its your choice though, i say no cake, since its really not worth a breakout that COULD POSSIBLY leave hyperpigmentation that lasts MONTHS for a couple bites of cake.

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY
depends on how it effects your skin. Are you clear/ How much have you cleared. And by doing what?

Have you never cheated your diet? What happened/ or did not happen and by which amounts.

And do you know/suspect sensitivities/allergies?

ugh it would be a bit long, i dun wanna write all that right now, just that i think wrong food gives me painfull deep pimples pretty much and skin heals slooower and more redness etc and sugary stuff esp and even makes me to pick (but this is not concern atm)

Perhaps you should update your signature, because it's clearly in no way accurate.

A healthy diet should never mean excluding every single "bad" food. If that is done, then cravings are likely to occur. Just eat a small slice of cake, unless you have severe reactions.

um, i dont quit agree with u, but i wish i could tho.

anyhow my prob is if i get a small slice it will be just huuge teaser to get moar and ill deff want moar and then ill probably will get moar and moar as well, and idk how it will end (i just know i dun want it all end up on my skin)

* This is an edit. Mrs. Grape doesn't live here anymore.

Cya, the Org.

Edited by Mrs. Grape

I'm sorry, but I seriously cannot NOT comment on your atrocious spelling/grammar. It's really quite hard to take seriously, no offense.

Your wanting more is likely because you are depriving yourself of food which you could eat sparingly now and then to prevent the CRAVINGS. For instance, if I go months without eating a single chip, I'm likely to want to eat half the bag. Yet if I were to eat a small bowl once or twice a month, I'll not likely feel like eating the whole bag in one sitting.

It's all about moderation with any diet, whatever the diet is for.

I don't see how a tiny sliver of cake would cause a serious reaction unless, as I stated, you are allergic to something in it that would cause severe reactions.

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

wookay ppl thnx for responses! cake is winning for now 2-1 then

and im now closer to reunion with my sweeet CAKE! :wub:

but im leaving this open until tomorrow before celebration so u can still change my destinee!!

and, hunta, nope it wont work, CAKE has too much power in it, eft just cant beat teh powaah of awasomness that CAKE has!

Its your choice though, i say no cake, since its really not worth a breakout that COULD POSSIBLY leave hyperpigmentation that lasts MONTHS for a couple bites of cake.

lmfao :) what a horrible revelation. the truth hurts indeed!!!

i'm convinced!

wookay ppl thnx for responses! cake is winning for now 2-1 then

and im now closer to reunion with my sweeet CAKE! :wub:

but im leaving this open until tomorrow before celebration so u can still change my destinee!!

and, hunta, nope it wont work, CAKE has too much power in it, eft just cant beat teh powaah of awasomness that CAKE has!

It doesn't seem like you're all that devoted to any anti-acne diet. You obviously don't sound like you'll be on this diet very long so I say have the cake.

Those red things take away: Confidence, good looks, self esteem, healthy skin and so much more!

DONT LET THEM TAKE AWAY THE CAKE TOO! :ninja::ninja::ninja:

Lol Try eft, you will be surprised I hope ;P . But cake is powerful yep yep (:

P.s

Eft has been known to be the most effective thing for even heroin, and meth addicts, curing them of there addition in sometimes only one session.

I wish more people on this site used eft like me, I FEEL SO ALONEEEEEE )":

Edited by AthleticHunta

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY
Those red things take away: Confidence, good looks, self esteem, healthy skin and so much more!

DONT LET THEM TAKE AWAY THE CAKE TOO! :ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

YESS! :hifive:

Lol Try eft, you will be surprised I hope ;P . But cake is powerful yep yep (:

P.s

Eft has been known to be the most effective thing for even heroin, and meth addicts, curing them of there addition in sometimes only one session.

I wish more people on this site used eft like me, I FEEL SO ALONEEEEEE )":

What's eft??

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

oh btw ppl i forgot to tell! i had looots of CAKE and candy that day, like stuffed myself totally lol :teehee: and guess whut? it actually helped with my acne in some way i guess bcz since that day i got no new pimples!! haah xD its soo great i might even try the CAKE mask! :w00t:

*well i gotta admit tho, that all the next days i had a superhealthy, strict diet tho :-