Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

MY ACNE HAS COME BACK TO HUNT ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :-'(

UGHH SO FIRST OF ALL I WAS TAKING DORYX AND I ENDED IT AROUND SPRING OF THIS YEAR AND I DIDNT HAVE IT ALL THE WAY THRU SUMMER MY SKIN WAS SO GOOD AND CLEAR AND AT THE ENDING OF OCTOBER I DECIDED TO TRY OUT TCA PEEL ON MY FACE TO GET RID OF SOME MILD SCARRING .. WRONG ! THIS WAS THE MAIN CAUSE WHY ALL MY ACNE CAME BACK .. IT REALLY SUCKS BIG TIME... I HAVE AN APPOINTMENT NEXT WEEK WITH MY DERM TO PROBABLY GO BACK ON THE PILL AND DO ALL THE SAME CRAP AS USUALL.. MY SKIN LOOKS REALLY BAD I THINK THIS IS BY FAR THE WORST IVE SEEN IT ! IM REALLY SCARED AND I FEEL LONELY... ALL MY PLANS ARE RUINED AND MY LIFE HAS PRETTY MUCH GOING TO START TO SUCKS UNTIL MY ACNE IS UNDER CONTROL... I HATE ACNE ! AND WHY DO WE HAVE TO GET IT? TO BE CONTINUED...

Aww, I'm sorry your going through that and feeling so down. I absolutely hate when after a period of being clear my skin will all of a sudden break out again. Acne is the most stubborn and frustrating thing ever!

Aww, I'm sorry your going through that and feeling so down. I absolutely hate when after a period of being clear my skin will all of a sudden break out again. Acne is the most stubborn and frustrating thing ever!

It is indeed ! :(