Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darkangel

REDNESS!

my cheeks are constantly flushed throughout the day. i believe its from broken capillaries. i just recovered from a severe acne breakout and i do have some shallow scars. but even the skin around the scars are flushed. its so embarassing, and ugly. there is this photorejuvenation procedure thats done at a local clinic, but its so expensive, and judging by the before and after pictures, its not very effective and takes many treatments ($$$). so i was wondering if any of you would know about a natural product, or of any vitamins i should consume to help heal the broken capillaries. i could really use some advice now, school starts soon. please reply asap. thank you very much.

DA

yeah, they do. It just takes a while. There are many topics about stuff that helps. There is glycolic acid, lactic acid, salicylic acid, the vinegar method, as well as others. Just use the search feature. Even with these products it will take a while to completely make them go away.

thanks for your fast replies.

evolt,

have you hade experience with broken capillaries? you seem to know a lot. i did try the vinegar method, but it seemed to make my face blush a bit more. and with the acids, are they in soap form?

DA

actually, i just did some research online and i saw a few pictures of broken capillaries. Some pictures showed red, thin veins on the surface of the skin. this is not my condition. i just have a deep blush to my cheeks sometimes. i seem to be very confused about the deal between capillaries and rosacea. ive seen pictures of both, and they seem to be constantly mixed up. does anybody know for sure the difference between rosacea and problems with the capillaries? perhaps i have none at all, but just constantly irritated skin. hmmmm. i really need to know though. i have an appt. tomorrow for a deep herbal peel and i just read somewhere that a deep exfoliation is not the way to go when you have surfacing blood. yet, school starts soon, and i really need to get rid of these shallow scars, so i need this peel. PLEASE! i need urgent help!