Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rossignol

Derma-E Scar Gel

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if anyone had ever used this product, entitled 'Scar Gel' by Derma-E?

http://www.dermae.net/siteFrame.asp?page=s...on&pass=initial

By all accounts, Derma-E are an excellent company using mainly natural-based ingredients. It sounds quite promising, but I don't want to shell out the money without any recommendations.

They also do a gel which is targeted at reducing capillary redness - which sounds like it may be beneficial for red marks.

bb_eusa_think.gif

Paul.

smile.gif

Guest Tracy

I've used it, Rossy...I was not very impressed by it. I think it's similar to Mederma.

Thanks Trace - is there any product you HAVEN'T tried? tongue.gifbb_eusa_naughty.gif

Yeah, I was a little sceptical myself - I'm always a little cynical when the product is marketed as being effective on scarring - the products that most of us have got the best results from are not marketed for scarring, (Intense Gel, emu oil, Amino-plex) or not JUST for scarring. (copper peptides)

Have you tried any of Derma-E's other products, Trace? If so, how have you found them? They are highly recommended by Victoria Health - which is the premier natural health mail order company in the UK (where I get my supplements) so I thought they sounded quite good.

bb_eusa_think.gif

Guest Tracy

No, Rossy....I haven't tried any other Derma E products. But I hear they are very good. I'm trying to use up everything I currently have. And yes, there are a few products I haven't tried. I swear!! bb_eusa_shifty.gif

I think it makes one of your eyes looking different than the other. It kinda makes you look wacky, if I judge from the photograph of the girl.

lol

I wonder if it makes you angry like steroids. So angry you would actually break a flower in half and twirl it, mischievously.

btw the ingredients are:

Scar Gel 2oz (product: 8100)

Purified Water, Onion Extract (Allicin), Glycerin, Allantoin, DL-Panthenol, Carbormer-940, Citricidal®, TEA, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrant Oils. No idea what any of that could possible do for a scar. *shrug*