Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

yo so the other day i masterbated pretty full on and i rubbed my knob raw bro, i think its the accutane making my skin thinner an all that so if your gonna shoot a load make sure u got a good lube

Yeah definatly jack off with lube or lotion when youre on accutane.. and definatly dont jack off with soapy hands in the shower.. thatll dry you out like a menopausal woman.

yo so the other day i masterbated pretty full on and i rubbed my knob raw bro, i think its the accutane making my skin thinner an all that so if your gonna shoot a load make sure u got a good lube

I can't believe everybody's actually given a serious response to this. Clearly a wind-up, in my opinion anyway.

common give proper responses he prob cannot just go ask anyone a question like this. This is a place for help and he needs it.

BTW, everyone does it so relax.

yeah when i was on the A i loved spankin my bad boy. especially around the time of the end of my course (i had been paranoid about masturbating causing more sebum = acne). So i spanked it over and over again. I spanked it so much that it become a lil puffy. Before the spanking galore the skin was already dry. I figured: Hey, If I spank my wanker with moisturizer...i'd kill 2 birds with 1 stone. p.s. that didn't work

gotta love the tane...

o i'm luvin that tane

p.s. I tried every liquid-based household product including bleach, baking soda, olive oil, bug killer, milk, melted bananas peels, and my dad's preparation h