Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tofu

NEED HELP IN CANADA!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,I'm in Toronto,Canada.

Does anyone know of any good doctors here?Or clinics that offer treatments like needling ,TCA?Whats a good product i could try at home to treat rolling scars........intense gel? THANKS

You can try doing a Search for Toronto or Canada on the board to see what comes up.

For moderate to severe rolling scars you will likely need more invasive treatment than just a topical. I have moderate to severe rolling scars and they have been somewhat improved by needling. I have tried many topicals and none have worked for me.

hi Oursfan,

THanks ,Oursfan.Where did you have your needling done?And by whom?Do doctors perform needling?Have you ever had TCA treatment,Oursfan?I read that subcision works on rolling scars,what do you think?

I had it done in Colorado by an Aesthetician. If I were you, I would call around to Aestheticians who do permanent cosmetics and tattoo artists who have experience in doing faces.

Subcision may work on some rolling scars, but results vary from person to person. Unfortunately, I have no idea how your skin would respond. Subcision is perfomed by some Dermatologists. It's also referred to as "undermining".

Hope that helps! smile.gif

How many sessions of needling have u had,oursfan?How long was downtime?Does TCA work on rolling scars?Will you try TCA?THank again! bb_eusa_clap.gif

How many sessions of needling have u had,oursfan?How long was downtime?Does TCA work on rolling scars?Will you try TCA?THank again! bb_eusa_clap.gif

how was the result of TCA,Oursfan?

Did you do it at home?What concentration of TCA?