Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jamie1987

Hard lumps on both cheeks plus 3 big hard spots on forehead

Hey guys, I've been using the regime of standard kit (cleaner, treatment and moisturizer) for over a year now. It has worked wonders and all my spots were perfectly gone when I used it stricly. Lately I have slacked off and only used amounts to keep the spots away to save some of the stuff.

I recently noticed that one of my cheeks all of the sudden got hard and flaky. I used some more treatment for a week and it got better. Kept the regular dosage (max) and now it's been hard for over two months. Same has happend on right cheeck. Also in addition got 3 flaked hard spots on my forehead wich all of the sudden appeared and were hard-lumpy straight away.

What's up? Anyone know any reason to why this might happen, or a good way to get rid of them?

Thanks in advance,

Jamie

photo3o0.jpg

photo2pos.jpg

photo4xq.jpg

Guest Timehealsall

hey there, from my own experience, these bumps i get (similar to yours) come and go. I have tried a lot of things and nothing keeps them away.

hey there, from my own experience, these bumps i get (similar to yours) come and go. I have tried a lot of things and nothing keeps them away.