Notifications
Clear all

Dermaheal Stem C'rum SR Review

MemberMember
(@liquid_ocelot)

Posted : 11/23/2010 2:10 pm

Hi guys, i'll be reviewing this product soon after my next dermaroller/dermastamp treatment. It's an incredibly expensive, high-end topical (meant only for trained professionals) for use after needling which incorporates stem cell technology among other things. I have high hopes for this product. It comes in 5 vials, i'll be using one on bare skin just to test how my skin reacts, the rest after my dermastamp treatment sometime in December.

MemberMember
(@liquid_ocelot)

Posted : 12/01/2010 4:37 pm

So I tried a vial on my skin (after using my clarisonic brush) a few days ago and it might just be my imagination but my skin seemed to look instantly more refined after applying it. Like the pores looked tightened and my skin felt very soft the next day. The consistency is extremely watery so i actually had to apply it with a syringe. I expected it to irritate my skin but suprisinigly it's the least irritating topical i've ever used, about as irritating as water. I'm very excited about using it after needling.

MemberMember
(@alarica)

Posted : 12/09/2010 3:44 am

So I tried a vial on my skin (after using my clarisonic brush) a few days ago and it might just be my imagination but my skin seemed to look instantly more refined after applying it. Like the pores looked tightened and my skin felt very soft the next day. The consistency is extremely watery so i actually had to apply it with a syringe. I expected it to irritate my skin but suprisinigly it's the least irritating topical i've ever used, about as irritating as water. I'm very excited about using it after needling.

Hello!

Could you, please, write here all results and the changes?

Thinking of using Dermaheal but really not sure if this is what I need.

Thanks for review!

MemberMember
(@liquid_ocelot)

Posted : 12/10/2010 11:42 am

Hello!

Could you, please, write here all results and the changes?

Thinking of using Dermaheal but really not sure if this is what I need.

Thanks for review!

Will do. Come back sometime at the end of December.

MemberMember
(@bambeano)

Posted : 12/10/2010 12:27 pm

I heard good things about using retin-A after needling. http://www.lauralewispc.com/id16.html

MemberMember
(@liquid_ocelot)

Posted : 12/15/2010 3:23 pm

I heard good things about using retin-A after needling. http://www.lauralewispc.com/id16.html

Not a fan of retin-a, i'm more interested in growth factors at the moment. They seem to be the big thing in South Korea right now.

MemberMember
(@bellerophon)

Posted : 03/07/2011 12:06 pm

So..How is this going? I just bought 2 vials, do you thing it will be just as effective if I use it after my tca crosses?

And do you have any good articles or studies on this product? I found some but I guess you did a lot of research yourself before buying so maybe we can share info.

MemberMember
(@liquid_ocelot)

Posted : 03/08/2011 8:01 pm

So..How is this going? I just bought 2 vials, do you thing it will be just as effective if I use it after my tca crosses?

And do you have any good articles or studies on this product? I found some but I guess you did a lot of research yourself before buying so maybe we can share info.

How did you buy just two vials? I researched this product some time ago so I don't know what I can share. You probably won't find any customer reviews of the product since it's not really available to the general public. I recommend you do some research on the ingredients (growth factors) instead to understand how it works.

As for how effective this product is, it's hard to pinpoint exactly how much it has helped since i'm combining many things. But I can tell you that my skin is looking amazing right now, the best it has in 6 years. It's probably a combination of everything i'm using (growth factors, terproline, led's, derma stamping). For my last treatment I used the Stem C'rum (not the SR version) which I can tell you is far more effective. It has six times the amount of growth factors and it felt like it was instantly boosting the healing process when I used it after dermastamping. I don't have any experience with TCA cross but it should help after any injury made to the skin.

MemberMember
(@bxplayboy7)

Posted : 03/08/2011 9:14 pm

Hey Liquid,

I was under the impression that stemcell technology required one's own blood in order to be made.. Am I correct? Can you help me understand how this would be effective without that.. Thanks

(@Anonymous)

Posted : 03/08/2011 11:42 pm

is this cerum only ideal to use when dermarolling, or would it work affectivly by itself (on shallow scars, or bad skin texture)?

MemberMember
(@bellerophon)

Posted : 03/10/2011 7:40 am

How did you buy just two vials? I researched this product some time ago so I don't know what I can share. You probably won't find any customer reviews of the product since it's not really available to the general public. I recommend you do some research on the ingredients (growth factors) instead to understand how it works.

As for how effective this product is, it's hard to pinpoint exactly how much it has helped since i'm combining many things. But I can tell you that my skin is looking amazing right now, the best it has in 6 years. It's probably a combination of everything i'm using (growth factors, terproline, led's, derma stamping). For my last treatment I used the Stem C'rum (not the SR version) which I can tell you is far more effective. It has six times the amount of growth factors and it felt like it was instantly boosting the healing process when I used it after dermastamping. I don't have any experience with TCA cross but it should help after any injury made to the skin.

I contacted them and asked if I could buy a sample. They told me they don't sell vials seperatly but they had a test with spa owners last week and there we're 2 vials left. I could buy those so I was lucky. I did a lot of research on Growth factors, i'm using a growth factor creme as we speak but I have my doubts on the product because it was very cheap.

I will be using this with my next crosses, done 3 so far without the C'rum so I will be able to tell if it does help things or not.

I'll check back here when I know more in about 2 months.

MemberMember
(@starlite)

Posted : 03/11/2011 9:10 pm

Does anyone know where I can buy this?

MemberMember
(@liquid_ocelot)

Posted : 03/21/2011 1:52 am

Hey Liquid,

I was under the impression that stemcell technology required one's own blood in order to be made.. Am I correct? Can you help me understand how this would be effective without that.. Thanks

Not necessarily, 'stem cell' is a broad term. For example, there are 'Apple Stem Cell' skin products out there. Though you're right, using your own natural blood would be the best way to unleash growth factors in the skin, but none of us have the expertise to create a topical using this method. The growth factors in the Stem C'rum are bioengineered.

I'm actually looking into something called 'S3 Therapy' or 'Dracula Therapy' as it has been called in some articles. It involves taking blood from your arm, modifying it, and injecting it into the face. My plan is to contact the doctor who pioneered it (he's in london) and use the serum after needling rather than injecting it. I doubt he'll agree to it but there's no harm in trying. I'll keep you guys updated.

MemberMember
(@liquid_ocelot)

Posted : 03/21/2011 1:53 am

I contacted them and asked if I could buy a sample. They told me they don't sell vials seperatly but they had a test with spa owners last week and there we're 2 vials left. I could buy those so I was lucky. I did a lot of research on Growth factors, i'm using a growth factor creme as we speak but I have my doubts on the product because it was very cheap.

I will be using this with my next crosses, done 3 so far without the C'rum so I will be able to tell if it does help things or not.

Cool, let us know how it goes. Is it the Stem C'rum SR or the original one?

MemberMember
(@liquid_ocelot)

Posted : 03/21/2011 1:55 am

I bought mine from the official website through the support team. Maybe if you come up with a good enough story they'll sell it to you I don't know. If you're in the UK there should be no problem.

MemberMember
(@leo-messi)

Posted : 03/21/2011 2:20 am

I bought mine from the official website through the support team. Maybe if you come up with a good enough story they'll sell it to you I don't know. If you're in the UK there should be no problem.

So is this the officcial web-site? http://dermahealproducts.com/ , or is it this one - http://www.skinrenewal.co.za/product-range-dermaheal , or this one - http://www.dermaheal.com/ ???????

seriously, dude, im really confused)

thanks

MemberMember
(@liquid_ocelot)

Posted : 03/21/2011 2:26 am

So is this the officcial web-site? http://dermahealproducts.com/ , or is it this one - http://www.skinrenewal.co.za/product-range-dermaheal , or this one - http://www.dermaheal.com/ ???????

seriously, dude, im really confused)

thanks

The first one. They used to list their professional products but seem to have taken them down now. Probably because of people like me. It's only meant to be sold in spa's and places like that.

MemberMember
(@leo-messi)

Posted : 03/21/2011 2:29 am

right. thanks! so is there any way I could purchase on of those products your're using atm?

MemberMember
(@leo-messi)

Posted : 03/21/2011 2:31 am

right. thanks! so is there any way I could purchase on of those products your're using atm?

what's the name of the product you use? perhaps I could buy it from one of the russian websites, cuz when I google "dermaheal", alot of links are leading to Eastern Europe

MemberMember
(@liquid_ocelot)

Posted : 03/21/2011 2:36 am

Basically what the support lady said to me was that it is against their policy to sell professional products to anyone but medical professionals in the US, but if you're outside the US then they must abide by the guidlines in that country. I told her I was in the UK and we went from there. I see you're in Dubai so I can't really say. Just email them and see what the deal is.

MemberMember
(@liquid_ocelot)

Posted : 03/21/2011 2:42 am

what's the name of the product you use? perhaps I could buy it from one of the russian websites, cuz when I google "dermaheal", alot of links are leading to Eastern Europe

I used the 'Dermaheal Stem C'rum SR' at first, and then the 'Dermaheal Stem C'rum', (no SR at the end of it) for my latest treatment. The second one is more concentrated (and a lot more expensive). Around 6 times the amount of growth factors than the SR. And I can tell you that it felt like it was far more effective.

MemberMember
(@bellerophon)

Posted : 04/04/2011 7:36 am

Cool, let us know how it goes. Is it the Stem C'rum SR or the original one?

I got the original C'rum.

MemberMember
(@bellerophon)

Posted : 04/04/2011 7:43 am

So i did a little experiment with the C'rum.

First I did a tca cross on the scars on the left side of my face, I let the scabs fall off and then applied the C'rum for 2 weeks, all the scars were worse after the scabs came off and slowly improved in the 2 weeks after.

After those 2 weeks I did a tca cross on the right side of my face, this time I applied the C'rum starting 24 hours after the cross and applied it on top of the scabs till they would fall off.

When the scabs fell off the scars were immediately improved, all of them, some of them were 30% better!

So there's an obvious difference between letting the scars heal after cross without C'rum, and letting them heal with C'rum.

The scars that were immediately treated with the C'rum are so much better than the ones I let heal without the C'rum.

I will update in 5 weeks when the full effects of the cross can be seen.

MemberMember
(@liquid_ocelot)

Posted : 04/04/2011 8:01 am

So i did a little experiment with the C'rum.

First I did a tca cross on the scars on the left side of my face, I let the scabs fall off and then applied the C'rum for 2 weeks, all the scars were worse after the scabs came off and slowly improved in the 2 weeks after.

After those 2 weeks I did a tca cross on the right side of my face, this time I applied the C'rum starting 24 hours after the cross and applied it on top of the scabs till they would fall off.

When the scabs fell off the scars were immediately improved, all of them, some of them were 30% better!

So there's an obvious difference between letting the scars heal after cross without C'rum, and letting them heal with C'rum.

The scars that were immediately treated with the C'rum are so much better than the ones I let heal without the C'rum.

I will update in 5 weeks when the full effects of the cross can be seen.

That's great news dude, glad it helped you. I'm going to combine it with hyaluronic acid for my next treatment which apparently works hand in hand with growth factors.

MemberMember
(@sousou_bella)

Posted : 07/30/2012 10:12 am

you know about my recent purchase. So I caved and bought the super-expensive ($500) stem c'rum but when I think about the thousands of dollars I've already spent on other kind of treatments, it doesn't seem like a lot. It came with 6 vials and you are supposed to either perform dermabrasion, laser resurfacing or needling before applying the product to your skin. I've already done one treatment and can notice a significant difference. I would say about a 60% improvement. What I did was use these microdermabrasion pads that I bought on ebay a while back and scrubbed pretty aggressively over my two scars. FYI, they are actually surgical scars that have been extremely hard to treat (lasers/dermabrasion/needling) and if this works on my scars then I figure they've got to help those with acne scars. After I did that, I used my dermastamp to poke tons of holes into the scars as well. Needless to say I was pretty aggressive and the whole!

area is bright pink right now. I'm not too worried about the pigmentation coming back because it always does and mind you, I have dark skin. I was very aggressive because I wanted to make sure that the stem c'rum would reach the deep dermal layers. The scabs fell off much faster than usual as well. When I usually perform dermabrasion or needling on my scars, the scabs take at least 5 or 6 days to fall off but this time, I performed the dermabrasion and needling and used the stem c'rum on a Wednesday night and the scabs fell off on saturday morning which I felt was very promising from the start. Anyway, I'm not on here often but I just wanted to share my good news with you all because I know a lot of people find something that works for them and then they don't come back to tell us. If you have any questions, I'll try to come back and check often and to answer any that you might have. I can honestly say that I think that the stem C'rum might be the answer I was looking for !

all these years. I am so shocked by how well and how fast it i!

s workin

g. fyi, i purchased it on the dermaheal website and it is not the "SR" version but the regular stem c'rum. take care everyone

sou

My apologies ....my stupid iPhone deleted the beginning of my message. It started with .... Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you know about my recent purchase....