Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
beacheemom1

Daniel Kern products- my review so far

I could go on and on about how I feel so far about this line, but I don't have alot of time here. I had moderate acne growing up, and now in my late 30's I do still break out but not so bad. I am dealing with more of uneven skin tone and scarring here and there- which to me, is just as bad as breaking out all over your face. I have tried sooooo many products. None worked. I have been to the doctor, nothing worked. I knew this line was different the first time I used it. No kidding. I can't stress enough if you haven't ordered, do it. I ordered the cleanser, the treatment, the AHA, the moisturizer and the jojaba oil. I love it all. It's so different from anyhthing else I have used. For the first time ever,. I feel like I have found a product that helps with my breakouts, diminishes my scarring and brown spots from old acne, and moisturizes. I am amazed. Now, I am just afraid I won't be able to get it one day, like it'll be discontinued or something!!! I have my daughter who is 13 on it as well, and she feels the same way about it. It's just so nice for her face to not be flaking like crazy while trying to treat her acne. Her skin looks remarkably softer and the pimples that she has are starting to be less red. I read about people having alot of dryness and flaking, but neither my daughter or I have issues with that so far. We have been using this product line for less than a week, so maybe it's coming- but so far so good! Please- I know how acne can make you feel- you don't even want to get up and get dressed; to put on makeup can be such a chore and you just long for the days when you don't have to spend 30 minutes covering your whole face with makeup- so order this stuff it really is amazing. Go on... order it!!!

I could go on and on about how I feel so far about this line, but I don't have alot of time here. I had moderate acne growing up, and now in my late 30's I do still break out but not so bad. I am dealing with more of uneven skin tone and scarring here and there- which to me, is just as bad as breaking out all over your face. I have tried sooooo many products. None worked. I have been to the doctor, nothing worked. I knew this line was different the first time I used it. No kidding. I can't stress enough if you haven't ordered, do it. I ordered the cleanser, the treatment, the AHA, the moisturizer and the jojaba oil. I love it all. It's so different from anyhthing else I have used. For the first time ever,. I feel like I have found a product that helps with my breakouts, diminishes my scarring and brown spots from old acne, and moisturizes. I am amazed. Now, I am just afraid I won't be able to get it one day, like it'll be discontinued or something!!! I have my daughter who is 13 on it as well, and she feels the same way about it. It's just so nice for her face to not be flaking like crazy while trying to treat her acne. Her skin looks remarkably softer and the pimples that she has are starting to be less red. I read about people having alot of dryness and flaking, but neither my daughter or I have issues with that so far. We have been using this product line for less than a week, so maybe it's coming- but so far so good! Please- I know how acne can make you feel- you don't even want to get up and get dressed; to put on makeup can be such a chore and you just long for the days when you don't have to spend 30 minutes covering your whole face with makeup- so order this stuff it really is amazing. Go on... order it!!!

Be careful in the first week. I had absolutely no dryness the first week. My skin was looking so much better. Than all of a sudden in a day or two my face had hardened and became red and started peeling. Make sure to be patient and don't just jump into it! You may think for the first week or so that the dryness isn't going to come, but it surely does!!!