Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CuriousCat

Does it work?

Personally, the regimen has worked really well. I am 27 and have those deep under the skin pimples that I thought nothing would clear. I'm on my second month and my skin is not flawless, but it's such an incredible improvement.

Just be prepared to start slowly and give yourself lots of time on the regimen. It's helped so many, it seemed to me silly not to give it a shot. I'm so glad that I did.

Personally, the regimen has worked really well. I am 27 and have those deep under the skin pimples that I thought nothing would clear. I'm on my second month and my skin is not flawless, but it's such an incredible improvement.

Just be prepared to start slowly and give yourself lots of time on the regimen. It's helped so many, it seemed to me silly not to give it a shot. I'm so glad that I did.

The regimen works great for inflamed acne. If you have more non-inflamed, you d better use an other regimen. You can find this on the boards. Make sure you read the biggest mistakes, what to expect etc on this website before you start. Follow Dans steps very good and look at his video's.

It cleared me up before. I'm currently trying to get it to clear me up again (I went off the regimen for Retin-A... BIG MISTAKE!). It's always been the one thing that worked best for me.

I've tried sooo many things and none have worked. I really need to know if this regimen works and who's tried it and the results. Please.

It does work, but it takes its sweet time while doing it.

So if you're going to start, PLEASE put aside a good 3-5 months where you can deal with severe flaking, peeling, itching, redness, dryness, and possibly more.

I'm not saying it will ALL happen to you, but most will, but you need to know that it DOES go away, you WILL have regular skin again, and it will be CLEAR.

It gets to be a real pain in the butt, getting up every morning and applying all these products, experimenting with oil application methods to deal with flakiness and dryness, bleaching clothes, dealing with breakouts when you think you should be clear, but its worth every second of trouble it causes.

Just be patient and DON'T GIVE UP EARLY.