Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
SurferGirl656

YUM guilt free cake!

Last night i cleaning out the pantry out of shere boredom and starting throwing together a cake recipe. I thought it would turn out horrible because its not your typical "cake" ingredients but it actually turned out pretty dam yum so i thought i might share. It does have like 4 ish eggs so if there a problem for you i dont know what you'd do.. :think: but anyway here it is:

( I'm trying to remember this, because it was kinda spare of the moment, hehe )

Cake:

1 cup buckwheat flour

2 free range eggs

About half a cup of EVOO (or until a sticky sort of mixture, you should be able to judge it )

Juice of two medium lemons

1 tablespoon ground ginger

1 teaspoon fresh ginger

1 teaspoon natural banana essence

1 tablespoon gluten free baking powder

Liquid stevia to taste

Bake at about 200 until brown on top and a knife comes out clean when put through it. ;)

"Icing":

I've posted this before on my diet/holistic log as a filling for a really yum cheesecake but i tried it as an "icing" for the cake when it was cool and it made it that much better.

2 free range eggs

juice of large lemon

liquid stevia to taste

Combine the juice and stevia in a pan until they start to bubble and get hot and then slowly add whisked eggs and stir continiously until it makes a sort of custard consistency. Be careful not leave too long otherwise it goes kinda lumpy and grose.

Add the mixture on top of the cool cake and top with coconut etc whatever you want. At first i wasn't too sure on this recipe but i left it in the fridge overnight and had it for breakfast this morning.

HEAVEN :surprised: