Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been picking my skin for probably just over 10 years now. I started when I was about 12 years old. Recently this issue of picking my face has become a growing problem in my life. Seems like my skin doesn't heal as well and takes longer to heal. When I was a kid I use to think picking at my skin was helping it now it is growing more and more obvious that picking it is only making it worse.

Picking at my skin, especially my face has become such a ritual to me now. I want to do 30rd day challenge to break my ritual.

So instead of waking up in the morning and picking at my skin I will wash my face. If I am feeling anxiety about my skin I will take deep breaths and visualize my self relaxing and my skin looking vibrant and beautiful.

If I feel the desire to pick my skin during the day I will play with a hair band around my wrist or have a hand toy close by to play with.

I will keep the lights turned dim in the bathroom so I can't easily examine my face.

I'm starting today, I will keep you posted every 5-7 days on how this challenge is going for me.

I can use all the support I can get. Thanks

Guest fugleee_dumbBUNNY

everything u said, i only can say: meee tooo! :o

we just cant afford picking skin anymore, its screwed enough to not even heal properly, so we just cant, we have to give it more time now to heal without interupting it, no matter how i hate to say it! -_-

do all u can pls! and good luck!!