Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mel626

futurebiotics, Hair, Skin, and Nails Vitamins

Hello Everyone!! I have had acne for 5 years and a million things havent worked..lolol... I just started Futurebiotics, Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins after reading how vitmains might work for acne suffers. I have only been on them for three days. I was wondering if anyone else has taken them and seen any improvments. So far I feel like they are improving my skin. Curently I switch my regime. I am using clean and clear continous control at night and clean and clear daily pore cleanser in the morning. I have been doing this for a week and a half and definaly has seen some improvements. The BP in Continouse control has definatly dried me out but definaltly reduced my acne.

Anywayss about the vitmains.... I had a cyst on my forehead 4 days ago..i have only been taking the vitmains for three days and the cyst is going down drastically compared to what it would have been if i wasnt on them. My skin feels softer and is definaltly already less oily!! I think that is becuase it has 10,000 IU daily of Vitamin A. ???

Anyone have any input??

I will update on how my skin is doing.