Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sandman21

A question of strategy...

I'm in dread because close relatives of ours are visiting for Thanksgiving. At this point, my skin is probably at a historic low, and although it's unpleasant enough for me and my family to see, I really don't want it to be that way when our relatives show up, since they haven't seen me like this.

Having tried and rejected BP, SA, and supplements, I am probably going to try sulfur as a therapy. The problem is, I've heard that some sulfur products lead to an IB. However, I don't know if this will be the case or not. I want to look good, or at least better, while my relatives are here. Should I start using the sulfur immediately and hope for results to lead to such, or should I hold off on using it until after they're gone for fears of an IB?

For what it's worth, I'm planning to use the AcneFree Thereapeutic Sulfur Mask, and in a few days, the De La Cruz sulfur medication.

Please advise, thanks for your replies. :D

Try buying an aloe vera plant from home depot or your local flower shop. Cut off a leaf (most potent leafs are furthest out), scrape the thorns off, skin the flat part open and scoop out the slippery gel stuff into a glass container. Every night before you sleep, rub a generous amount on your face (like a mask), let it dry a bit and go to sleep. I'll help reduce redness and heal your acne faster! It really helped clear my skin when I used it. Then I switched to aloe vera gel... which I don't feel is as effective on my skin for some reason. I should probably go slay another leaf off my aloe vera plant.

The sulfur mask from acne free is really good. I've been using it every night for almost 2 weeks and my skin is clear. I use it as a mask, like it says on the box. I will start the De La Cruz ointment when the mask is gone.

The sulfur mask from acne free is really good. I've been using it every night for almost 2 weeks and my skin is clear. I use it as a mask, like it says on the box. I will start the De La Cruz ointment when the mask is gone.

The sulfur mask from acnefree works really well as a spot treatment.

Thanks, glad to hear it's working so well! Have either of you experienced an IB as a result of using sulfur?