Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
majormiles

what helped my red marks in a week

i recently purchased a red light therapy device for my active acne ( i have present acne as well as red marks unfortunately)

i never even contemplated that it would help my red marks, but here i am with much less angry acne (when i use the device consistently that is) AND faded red marks. after about a week i could actually see how much they had faded

its definitely the best thing ive tried for red marks, iv tried all kinds of chemical and physical exfoliators etc

heres the one i got:

http://www.lloydspharmacy.com/webapp/wcs/s...hotspot_prefix=

i bought it in store when an offer was on and it was almost half price, but not sure if its on anymore

good luck!

yeah it is legit, lloyds pharmacy is a big chain in england, so im guessing your not from england!

in the instruction manual thing it says its been tested and approved etc etc

and yes i use it over my entire face day and night, you can use it as often as you like AS LONG AS you dont do two treatments in the same hour

it really does work, its had an effect on my acne as well as red marks, you have to keep with it tho, when i skip days i can really tell, it keeps everything under control

hope this helps

it really does help clear acne, it doesnt prevent it tho so if thats what your look for then dont bother

it halves the healing time of acne by half, and if you use it continously on a spot (ie morning and night) the spot doesnt leave a red mark.

If this costed the same amount USD as it does in pounds, I'd definitely get it, but $78?? Damnit. I don't even know if it will work for me! There has to be a cheaper one out there!

Well I've bit the bullet and bought it because I'm going to a wedding in a week and want something that'll have an effect ASAP. Will update again in a few days. Fingers crossed!

i hope it works for you, iv been using it for around a month now and my red marks from old acne have gone, i just have marks from recent acne, but even they are going quicker than they normally would

i hope it works for you, iv been using it for around a month now and my red marks from old acne have gone, i just have marks from recent acne, but even they are going quicker than they normally would

Wow, this makes me really want to get it. My red marks have faded to 30% of what they were in the past month because of taking vitamins, drinking water, and applying Apple Cider Vinegar and Cetaphil moisturizer to my face, so hopefully this will speed up the process.

Is there any possibility of it making my face worse?

how long had you had the red marks that seem to be fading from the red light therapy? casue i wanan get this but wanan make sure its worth 50 dollars first

Well I've bit the bullet and bought it because I'm going to a wedding in a week and want something that'll have an effect ASAP. Will update again in a few days. Fingers crossed!

Have you begun using the device yet? Is anyone else having success with this device?

Well I'm back to review!

I've been using this device now for over as week.

My acne is mild-moderate and primarly caused when whiteheads get inflamed - which they do when I poke at them, and I'm trying very hard to stop this.

I had a number of red, scabby spots where I'd picked (MUST STOP PICKING), and red hyperpigmentation.

This definitely helped heal my skin much quicker where I'd irritated it and it has faded some recent red marks (which were quite bad) nearly completely, and older ones more slowly, which is natural I guess.

It doesn't prevent new acne, which is fine by me, as I mostly only get it when I annoy my skin poking at the white bumps under the surface. If I can stop this and figure out these annoying white bumps I think - touch wood - my skin would be sorted.

I have been using the red/infared light for about 6 months now and it has helped a ton with scars and acne! Good luck!

wow ive been on holiday and missed all of this!!

Symmetry: it does defintely cut the time they hang around by half (it actually says that in the leaflet and i have found it too be true) it also reduces swelling

superfrizbee: im glad it worked for you as it did for me, its definitely worth the money i think (and not even that expensive in the first place in my opinion!)