Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ballsoftitanium

Acne in very strange places.

Right now my face/neck/scalp is 100% clear but i still have a good deal of acne on my body in various places.

I tend to get it on my upper arms and the sides of my back (lats), also get some smaller ones on my abs, plus some around my collar bone area, this isn't cystic acne but its noticeable and enough to spoil an otherwise great physique. It's kinda embarrassing to tell people this but i also get it on my butt and a little on my legs

I saw this in another member's sig and i think it applies very well in my case:

"I feel like a ferrari covered in shit."

It's holding me back in going out and meeting girls because i don't want to get to the point where i take off my shirt and bam! they see the acne and even if i do get to have some fun i'll still be self conscious about it and they won't see the true me, the me that i would be if i didn't have to worry about my skin problems.

It's been a long time that i've had acne (i'm 26 now, had it since i was 12) and i just want to know what like would be like without it.

I am considering fasting until it goes away, then when i start eating again i can eat clean and avoid any possible triggers.

I'm also using urine on my skin but it's only day 4 or 5 and it does seem to be helping on my face but not so much on my body, and its awkward as hell to apply on my back.

The problem is i don't really know 100% what the cause is. I am considering stopping masturbation altogether to see if that helps, it seemed to help before so maybe i just need to do it for longer. My longest was 21 days and my skin did seem better at the end but i don't know if that was from lack of masturbation of if it was the fasting, or lack of milk or something else.

Gahh, desperate times call for desperate measures.

Cliffs:

-Body acne

-Sick of it

-Going to fast+no masturbation+Urine therapy

Right now my face/neck/scalp is 100% clear but i still have a good deal of acne on my body in various places.

I tend to get it on my upper arms and the sides of my back (lats), also get some smaller ones on my abs, plus some around my collar bone area, this isn't cystic acne but its noticeable and enough to spoil an otherwise great physique. It's kinda embarrassing to tell people this but i also get it on my butt and a little on my legs

I saw this in another member's sig and i think it applies very well in my case:

"I feel like a ferrari covered in shit."

It's holding me back in going out and meeting girls because i don't want to get to the point where i take off my shirt and bam! they see the acne and even if i do get to have some fun i'll still be self conscious about it and they won't see the true me, the me that i would be if i didn't have to worry about my skin problems.

It's been a long time that i've had acne (i'm 26 now, had it since i was 12) and i just want to know what like would be like without it.

I am considering fasting until it goes away, then when i start eating again i can eat clean and avoid any possible triggers.

I'm also using urine on my skin but it's only day 4 or 5 and it does seem to be helping on my face but not so much on my body, and its awkward as hell to apply on my back.

The problem is i don't really know 100% what the cause is. I am considering stopping masturbation altogether to see if that helps, it seemed to help before so maybe i just need to do it for longer. My longest was 21 days and my skin did seem better at the end but i don't know if that was from lack of masturbation of if it was the fasting, or lack of milk or something else.

Gahh, desperate times call for desperate measures.

Cliffs:

-Body acne

-Sick of it

-Going to fast+no masturbation+Urine therapy

Head and shoulders shampoo seems to really help my body acne (and some peoples on the site) so you could try that.

mostly i just scrub it pretty vigorously with a loofa, Let it sit for a minute if its pretty bad there, and rinse, also NEVER EVER EVER EVER TOUCH IT.

I stay clear as long as i don't touch it, if i touch it, i break out, every single time.

good luck!

Thanks for the advice but i don't want to slather myself with chemicals and be dependent on them until who knows when, i'd rather try and solve this problem naturally, from the inside out.

It's a problem with something inside me that's causing me to break out in these places, i need to figure out what that is and try to fix it.

The reason i posted here was to see if anyone had the same problem as me or if someone might know the reason why i only get acne in these places.

Again, thank you but another product is really not what i need at this point.

Edited by ballsoftitanium

Go to a dermatologist dear. You have a specific problem with specific preferred treatment options. You can tell all of this to the doctor and they can accommodate you.